Bleeding 5+2weeks

I've not had any bleeding myself but I would say if the pain is getting worse to ring them again and telll them. Hope your OK xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to read that your bleeding honey. I would definatly phone them again! That's what they're there for! x Best of luck x Thinking of you

Thank you everyone for your responses.

Katie, they did rule out ectopic. They saw the baby, they said it was about 3mm big, but on the second scan they weren't exactly 100% if it was the baby they could see. Also, the bleeding is getting heavier, and is bright red now.

Beth, you must have been terrified! I'm glad someone has a positive story though, thank you. Did you have any pain though? Because this is really, really painful.

Yes - i had LOADS of pain. At first i didnt however, then when the bleeding slowed down, i felt like i was in labour! It was so bad. And i still get the same type of pains now and im almost 18 weeks!
I just think you should stay positive. Try not to worry too much, these babies are tough little things.

How are you feeling now?

xx

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you to, i really really hope everything turns out good for you x x x x x

Thanks again everyone.

The wait until the scan on Tuesday is killing me.
The bleeding is heavy as ever, and bright red still, and with some little fiberous clot-like bits in (Sorry, TMI), and the pain is still ever-present.
I think I'll head over again tomorrow, or give them a call at least.
x

Please do Hun x it's not fair for you to wait it sounds awful what your going through :( x

Well I called the hospital, and they said as the bleeding has been consistantly heavy and the pain has been fairly consistant, I STILL can't go in until TUESDAY!!!
ARRRGGGHHH!!

That's out of order! I know doctors etc see this all the time but it's disgusting to make you wait so long! x Big hugs and lots of sticky baby dust!!!

Aw hon - so sorry to hear this - hope ur ok. Can't believe they won't see you!!! Got everything crossed that all is ok xxx

cannot beleive they are making you wait. how disusting! bg hugs for you darlin!! stay strong!!
xx

I feel so sorry for you reading this, it must be awful. Im worried sick everyday and so far theres been no blood, so i cant imagine what youre going through. Try and stay positive and let us know how you get on. Lots of luck xx

Thankyou everyone for your support.
It makes it a million times easier for me, knowing I can share some of the stress we're going through with you girls.

OH seems to have no hope at all - wish there was a way to brighten it up for him. Although, I don't wanna raise his hopes too much, just in case =S

keep thinking positive hun, am thinking of u xx

Thank you!
:hug:

Only 2 more sleeps until i find out if little one is alright or gone =S
:pray: :pray: :pray:*thinks positive thoughts* :pray::pray::pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members