Threatened miscarriage confirmed today :-(((

oh sweetie im so sorry, I suffered a miscarry in Aug,,i didn't need a DC. I got caught pregnant straight away and im progressing well..i just wanted to say sorry and give you an extra big :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you girls. I really appreciate all your responses and support :hug: :hug: I have had huge blood clots coming out for the past few days.. hope all clears out before Monday and I won't need D & C. I am so scared and have been bleeding for 12 days in a row now. When is it going to end? :cry:

by the sounds of it hun it should be over soon i think after you pass the clots its calms down
hope it stops soon for you
manda xx

what to exspect with the d&c?
well they will go threw the op with yu make sure you understand the risks ect
then you will be told not to eat or drink anytihng and to wait
a nurse will do bloodpressure and ask some questions and give you a gown ect to wear
then you go down to threture they put you asleep it takes about 15-20 mins and you wake up in recovery get wheeled up to the ward
and once youve had tea n toast you can go home
its all very quick and easy as you can go home into your own bed for the rest of the day
manda xx

oh sweetie im so sorry, I suffered a miscarry in Aug,,i didn't need a DC. I got caught pregnant straight away and im progressing well..i just wanted to say sorry and give you an extra big :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you girls. I really appreciate all your responses and support :hug: :hug: I have had huge blood clots coming out for the past few days.. hope all clears out before Monday and I won't need D & C. I am so scared and have been bleeding for 12 days in a row now. When is it going to end? :cry:

by the sounds of it hun it should be over soon i think after you pass the clots its calms down
hope it stops soon for you
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back