Bleeding 5+2weeks

Hi Heulyn,
Im going through the same thing right now. Im 5 weeks 1 day and i have been bleeding for 4 days now. Touch wood its not heavy or clotting. Sometimes its bright red but light and sometimes its like a brown discharge. I did have serious serious pains starting about 10 days ago for 4-5 days. Now there kind of better Im just left with the bleeding.
I keep trying to carry on but it is hard. I have a scan on Thursday the 1st. Im so nervous.
I hope it helps to know your not the only one going through this right now. Hope you ok xxx

Everything's still crossed right here, and re your OH, sometimes my OH assumes the worst as a way of coping, we're complete opposites in that way, maybe your OH is the same. Sending positive vibes your way :hug:

Thank you everyone, and especially Katie for sharing your story.

I did a HPT yesterday evening, NOT using FMU, and got a (faint) +POS+ on a 50MIU test.
But it could just be residual or whatever.
Still no sign of a "sac" or anything, and the bleeding has stopped today - none at all since last night.
One more sleep until I find out what's going on.

:pray: :pray: :pray:
x

Thinking of you tomorrow hon - know how scary this is from earlier this year and I have everything crossed for u xxx

Hoping all goes well for you Leah, let us know how you go, and we are all here for a chat wheneve you need it Hun XX

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.
I'm super nervous - I can't sleep!! x

Good luck! If it helps any I bled from 5 weeks til 16 weeks losing clots and everything- it turned out to be a haematoma- basically a lump of bleeding. In our case unfortunately it's led to further complications but in most cases it doesn't cause any problems and generally settles down. Bleeding is a lot more comman than you think. But good luck and fingers crossed x

Keeping my fingers crossed for you today..... Sorry you're having a traumatic time and I hope all's well down there xx

Good Luck today. Il be thinking of you. Let us know how you get on. take care xxx

Goodluck with today, I hope everythings ok! Got everything crossed for you! x x

i can imagine just how ur feeling caus i went through the same with my first pregnancy... its so heartbreaking and i really hope your babys ok, i really dont want to say anything that will upset u more but i lost my first baby and went on to have a beautiful baby girl so if it is the worst outcome this time its not the end..... if you want to message me and ask anything then please feel free

lots of luck xxxx

Good luck for today Hun, will be thinking of you xx

hope all has gone well today, thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111