Bleeding

*sara*

Reaction score
Hi have any of you had any bleeding? as i had a small amount of fresh blood this morning, i called the EPU but they cant see me till tues, they said if it gets worse or if i am in pain to call them back. Why cant things run smoothly for me!! :wall:

Has it stopped hun? Are you in pain, hope all is ok for you hun, heres some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: im sure you will be fine

Oh hun :hug:

Rest and put your feet up and if it still continues i'd ring them again. Tuesday seems ridicuolus. And worrying about it until then won't help you.

I know alot of people get bleeding for various reasons. i haven't personally but if i had i would want to see someone asap.

Just keep an eye and if it does get the slightest bit worse, demand to be seen today!!

Lau
xx

I havent had anymore since this morning but i am in a bit of discomfort, Im also full of the cold and ive got a wedding to go to tomorow!! Please please let everything be ok :pray:

I bled twice with my first! Both times i called the out of hours doctor who came and examined me and it was an abrasion on my cervix both times! Can your doc not see you to make sure?

aw hun :hug:

I hope its getting better and has stopped now. Don't worry too much please! I hope everythings ok :pray:

Hi Sara

I had bleeding with both my pregnancies, both times at around 6 and 8 weeks. Both times it was fine. When I went into hospital to check everything out their first questions were "Have you passed any clots?" "Are you in any pain?"

I think if it is a small amount of bleeding without any pain then it can be quite normal, but always best to get it checked out. I would just reccommend that you put your feet up and rest, don't do anything too strenous.

:hug:

I would just try and rest hun and try not to worry too much many woman have bleeding in early preg and all is fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had the same at 7 and then 12 weeks. no pain or clots so ignored it as I knew it would either stop or it wouldn't - there was nothing I could do either way....

...Baby smile is fine and hopefully your little bubs will be too :) :hug:

Hi,

I bled every month (sometimes every other week) until I was 21 weeks pregnant. At one point I was bleeding so much I went to the hospital and before I was even checked, the doctor said to me to be prepared as it looks as if ive had a misscarage for sure.

We now have a beautiful baby boy......

Keep thinking positive. Let us know how you get on :hug:

T xx

I bled with Oli, its very common, you need to sit down and put your feet up!

If you don't feel right or in any sort of discomfort tomorrow, I dont reccommed over doing it, or even staying at the wedding long.

Rest, rest...... REST!

:hug:

hope alls well hun make sure you rest plenty xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111