big brother

Keeva has left the house this afternoon! I was really liking her towards the end. It's all josies fault.. Apparently we haven't seen the half of it on the shows. She's been doing a lot of bitching to everyone about Keeva! Then what happens? Nearly everyone votes for keeva in the nominations.. Clever work josie.

I officially can't stand her.. Manipulative cow.

yeah i noticed that too i have been watching it live the last couple of nights and she has been a total bitch honestly. Get a grip because john james is speaking to another girl it aint a big deal doesnt mean he fancied her Caihome has a bf on the outside and is totally in love. I reckon she would have been good if everyone gave her a chance. Josie is jealous of everyone you seen her when that girl keeley first came into the house saying to johnjames all the time you can go with her if u want which i thoguht was shocking, now shes done the exact same with Caihome. i really dont think johnjames fancies her back i think he likes her as a friend and even at that i think she may have fucked that up a little now aswell .x

Last edited:
corin and mario, maybe Johnjames if he is honest with josie.

Keeva has left the house this afternoon! I was really liking her towards the end. It's all josies fault.. Apparently we haven't seen the half of it on the shows. She's been doing a lot of bitching to everyone about Keeva! Then what happens? Nearly everyone votes for keeva in the nominations.. Clever work josie.

I officially can't stand her.. Manipulative cow.

Agreed :D did you see her last night when Keeva :lol: left :strangle:

I'm glad the Monk called her fat now :lol:

i think everyone has seen josie in a different light now she is such a jealous bitch its unreal. Come on as if john james would fancy keaver hes such a hottie lol comapred to her

I know! 'oh has she left then?' bloody bitch.

so no eviction tonight but there is 6 housemates waiting to go in but only 3 can go in hmmm this should be exciting. we need some hot guys in there x

Last edited:
Happy with JJ!

Did you see josies face when John James picked number 5? Haha!!!

who all seen todays news on big brother john james left the big brother house and admitted to the camera guys his love for josie hes bk in safely now and spoke to josie i couldnt believe it though

im getting bored of them two.. i want a NEW Hot chick in there and i want JohnJames to fancy her, that would be fun tv.

Yes I knew about him leaving but I thought it was over him telling josie he didn't think of her that way and she wouldn't talk to him then..that's why he left. Didn't know about him declaring his love to the camera men though! I thought he didn't see anyone?

I think this whole 'romance' is boring. They make me cringe so bad!!! And what was with the whole snot picking??!!?!?!!!!! And then her sticking her thumb in her gob afterwards?!!! She's disgusting!

Yes I knew about him leaving but I thought it was over him telling josie he didn't think of her that way and she wouldn't talk to him then..that's why he left. Didn't know about him declaring his love to the camera men though! I thought he didn't see anyone?

I think this whole 'romance' is boring. They make me cringe so bad!!! And what was with the whole snot picking??!!?!?!!!!! And then her sticking her thumb in her gob afterwards?!!! She's disgusting![/QUOTE

yeah its on the channel 4 website on the latest news check it out
yeah she annoys me to shes taking the piss out of johnjames. I thought johnjames says to josie about their relationship being like shabby and keiver i dont know am confused am sure we will find out tomorrow on the highlights .

I've been getting all my info from the big brother forum in digital spy. They're pretty good for up to date news! Haven't been on it yet to see what's happening.

Dave is up for eviction this week isn't he? For talking about nominations. About frigging time! Although he'll probably win the s & r task like he always does!

I know who's up If anyone wants to know?

last time i knew it was dave john james and ben? Am i still right? Who seen the kiss with john james and josie last night and that he has fancied her since day 1 omg couldnt believe it :O

Did anyone see tonight? :rofl::rofl::rofl: My all-time favourite episode :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back