big brother

so theres 3 new housemates going into big brother on friday woop wonder who they will send it

Yay!! Nathan's gone!!!

Not too sure what I think about putting 3 new housemates in.. Although I think they'll fit in ok. But what an entrance eh? Lol

Well, well, well!! What did you think if Corin's display then?? I thought that was so childish, I don't think he did anything wrong to warrant that abuse off her.. Ok he takes the mickey out of her accent but I would it quite funny if someone joked about my accent like that.. If it got too much ( which it didn't) I'd tell him kindly to stop.

I wanted to hammer her if she said dickhead one more time :mad:

What did you make of the new ones, girls are quite forward already so bound to be conflict :lol:

oh no i cant stand Johnjames, hes such a baby! He acts like a little school boy, not anything manly about him. make me feel sick. And why does new housmate never include a hottie?

Yeah am a bit disgusted there's no new totty!

what did everyone make of big brother tonight. Does everyone think josie and johnjames relationship is just friends or they actually fancy each other am quite confused with the pair of them lol:roll:

i dont like the housemates much anymore. I still like Corin, i like Mario.. And that new girl seems ok aswell, the one that made the breakfast. I like Efy ify or how u spell it.

funny how Kiva (chaikroaamoeaa ) after shabby left suddenly is best buddies with everyone, cant stand her!

I can't stand that "kiva" can't spell her name lol I really like Josie and john James!

i love josie although she has some really mingen habits for example picking her nose last night then sucking the same finger she was picking her nose with. I quite like dave and john james too hes growing on me. Bloddy hate that ify and coihme however u spell her name. Ivfy to go tomorrow:dance:

I'm not sure if I like josie anymore!

What you all think about Steve?? He's creeping right out with his antics with Keely!

What you all think about Steve?? He's creeping right out with his antics with Keely!
aw ano whats he like, he has a wife and kids at home and hes totally trying to flirt with her and she oviously aint interested. Shes went in there but from the outside knowing steve is prob the favourite and targeted him straight away

im same as you. not sure about josie any more, not keen on john jeames either..
well i dont know.. i like watching them tho..

Steve was creeping me out aswell, thought he was more cleaver then that..

Telling keely 'she does things to him' and telling keeva (so I read) that she was winking at him when she was wearing shorts...:shock:

who does everyone think will go tonight then i reckon ify well fingers crossed anyway x

i have BB on and sit on here so im not sure i heard it right...
did Josie just say to Corin that she dont fancy JohnJames and then went straight in to JohnJames saying more or less that she does?

OH grow up. Im so tired of it. NEXT please..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back