big brother

I was actually laughing out loud when I watched it yesterday, if only it was always so funny - when the stripper got his bum in Corins face and then she kept on getting custard-pied in the diary room, I really felt for her!!

Possibly the best task ever! The clown moment with Ben was hilarious! Oh and loved the naked man in the shower..phoaaarrrr!!!!

Am liking the new housemate already. He's already stirring it up 'sucks thumb in front of Josie' hahahaha!!!

Andrew wasn't very happy about Sam coming in!! I think sams gonna cause trouble and get on my nerves! I like Josie lol

Eww I can't stand all the fake romance! I have no doubt that she likes him like that but I seriously dont think the feelings mutual. See him checking out the cameras before he cuddles her? And all this duvet action is so boring.. Do something else already!

i love that sam has come in! he is makin it intresting again.. i dont like josie!

i did like josie but i have went off her shes comes across desperate with john james follows him about like a little snail everywhere she really winds me up did you see her last night with him aww my god i was screaming at the telly. And the fact of some of her bad habits everyone has them but there is no need for some of the things she does on llive tv its bloddy disquisting.. rant finished hahahahaha

and am quite liking this new romance with corine and jj :whistle: he is what you call hot

nooo not my type! Sam was right sayin to josie what ever goes on in the bb house is britains buissnes. she just cant answer cuz she dont know how johnjames feel.. if it was up to her it would be her, johnjames and a bed in the house nothing or no1 else.
and i think its disguasting how shes pulling around that duvet without a cover everywhere even layin on the floor!!

She's really gone down hill hasn't she?! I think she's deluded If she thinks john James is gonna have a relationship with her... Think we got more chance of her having a relationship with that duvet! Omg!! Even when the covers are off it for a rare wash it's still wrapped around her.

I am loving Sam... His one liners are funny as f**k! Josie dont like him cos the truth hurts... Karma is such a bitch!

I know it's a bit belated but how fit was that fella who come in and stripped off and got in the shower?
OMG!!! I would have just broken the rules and got in with him - his bum was perfect, I could've just bitten it!!! Why can't they choose someone like that as a contestant and give us girlies something decent to look at instead of the likes of Mario and Dave etc... xx

:lol:

Well John James is doing my head right in so him to go :yay: next out josie, whinger :lol:

i love how sam is winding them up!!
"you know where the fireexit is, put on your high heels and walk out" hahaha

WHAT IS CORIN DOING?? its sad.. she got a partner n im sorry but i feel sorry for her gf watchin this..

time for john james to leave.

I think Corin thinks her gf has dumped her otherwise she'd been on the 'message from home' :D

Looking forward to the big drip getting booted out tonight :love:

be fun to see what thumbsucker will do without a man to pockethang on to. my guess is she will be jelous on corin or, she will walk out scared that johnjames will get time to find sum1 else.

does anyone else find that steve is quite boring? if he ever have an opinium its only said behind someones back..

Mamafy who do you like?

As much as I can't stand Dave I really want John James to go... The look on Josies face will be Worth it!!

Steve is a creep... He's like a Letch with the girls and I can't believe Rachael would let him stroke her inner thigh... *shudders*. To be honest I thought he'd be more upfront with his opinions on things but nope, he keeps quiet.

Apparently girls there's punishment for some of the housemates next week because they constantly keep talking about nominating Sam... Good!

I like Corin, I didn't at first but last weeks task she had me splitting my sides laughing at her :rofl: such a good sport she is and really gets stuck in :D

Apart from that no-one :lol: well actually Dave makes me laugh, all this drunk on the love of the lord stuff :rofl:

Mario is another whinger, Steve is the dictator behind it all so I'm not fussed on him :lol:

Andrew....not so much :lol:

Rachel.... She's ok but not a winner

Jo..again ok but no winner

Sam really grated on me but after his very truthful outburst I kinda like him :lol:

I loved the comment made by Jo I think, made to Josie saying she looked and sounded like vicky pollard :rofl: how true!

John james to go tonight...... I hope!!

i prefere Dave to alot of them. I have always liked Corin. Im on Sams side now. I felt sick when they just showed what every1 is saying about him, and he had to sit there and watch it.
I know he have to be able to take what he gives but he dont deserve all that.

Talk about ganging up on him! The way they were laughing they're heads off was just disgusting in front of Sam. At the end of the day Sam only says what we want to know and say.

And well josie just showed herself right up. Wind john James right up so he'll bite back and when he does she calls him a prick. Didn't she grind him down to stick up for her in the first place?

what a load of shit. And i dont like saturdays episodes either..
i think it was bullying against Sam he clearly took it to hearet (who wouldnt)
grown ppl, i got imbaressed watching it to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back