big brother

I'm reallyyyy disappointed with UBB. It's had all that hype and now it's just like... oh... is that it? Bleh.
Even the normal BB was a disappointment for me. When they got rid of Corin, it went downhill from there, and carried on going downhill all the way into UBB! And I am sooooooo sick of hearing about Chantelle and Preston. Like seriously... it's happened before! It's boring now! Hmphhhhhh.
I think Brian will probably win, he hasn't got much competition though. Nikki Grahame I think is the only funny one in there and wtf is up with putting Vanessa Feltz in there? How is she an ultimate housemate? She walked after three days last time! Bleh rubbish! Not happy. :(

Final tonight! And channel 4 is jam packed with Big Brother stuff all night! I think it's obvious that Brian will win, but I'm really hoping for a shock turn around and Nikki Graham takes the crown! :D That would be epicccc.

yeah i think brian will win too but i would love to see nikki graham win as she has totally changed and totally deserves it. i love her so much shes the best cant wait for it.xx

i hope for nikki to but im out tonight so i will miss it :(

I really wish they would've put someone else from BB11 in there to replace Josie after she left. Someone like Corin or Sam would've been very entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back