big brother

GOVAN IS OUT YAY!!!!!!! i liked the way they were laughing when the crowed was saying Bens name, then davina said Govans name lol 72% of the vote talk about hated!
so glad my little mario is still in, never thought he'd be going any way.
i think my pregnancy emotions are really kicking in cause i cried when Josie was in the bathroom crying !!

Haven't watched last nights yet but glad Govan has gone, he's a little shit stirrer!

Why was Josie crying? Not because of Govan surely?!?!

Haven't watched last nights yet but glad Govan has gone, he's a little shit stirrer!

Why was Josie crying? Not because of Govan surely?!?!

yup buckets of tears because he left hun, and she wasnt the only one- John and Coirion ( sorry cant spell her name) was crying too.
and then Govan picked Josie for a special day. xxx

think i got confused lol

Last edited:
They'll be wishing they never won that task today lol

ANY ONE FOR CRISP???????
omg i didnt think people could go on so bad for a bag of crisp. and that Kiva, she's bitching on about sunshine, while she is eating her crisp :roll:.
i wouldnt mind but sunshine let some of them eat her pizza too!!!!!
i was just shocked at how they were acting :shakehead:

i didnt like sunshine to start with, but im starting to warm to her
xx

I still don't like sunshine but I agree about the crisps. Just pointless!

And keeva omg, she's getting on my nerves. Fair play to shaggy, she impressed me a little last night with talking to sunshine and dave. She's learning a lot fro
the experience.

I still don't like sunshine but I agree about the crisps. Just pointless!

And keeva omg, she's getting on my nerves. Fair play to shaggy, she impressed me a little last night with talking to sunshine and dave. She's learning a lot fro
the experience.

yeah i thought the same she wouldnt have apologised a few weeks ago i think shes learning too although i still dont like her lol

ANY ONE FOR CRISP???????
omg i didnt think people could go on so bad for a bag of crisp. and that Kiva, she's bitching on about sunshine, while she is eating her crisp :roll:.
i wouldnt mind but sunshine let some of them eat her pizza too!!!!!
i was just shocked at how they were acting :shakehead:

i didnt like sunshine to start with, but im starting to warm to her
xx

shes ok i think she can be a little bitch sometimes. Do you reckon john-james fancies sunshine or josey am quite confused with him lol?

Last edited:
wohooo sunshine is finally away thank god for that she bloddy annoyed me. i thought shabby would have went though aw well maybe next week

So glad sunshine is out!! What drama over the pool stuff with john James!!

Loved the bit with Mario - sunshine we're down here not in the mirror (something to that affect anyways!) hahaha!! She loves herself!

OH MY GOD i can not stand chiooooameithapigde KIVA whatever.
what a bitch.

Loved the shoe task last night! Bloody hilarious!

Hope Nathan goes Friday.. He does my head in!

Really hope nathan goes too :mad:

John james has shown a different caring side to him :yay:

I didn't mind nathan until the other night :( he should have got a warning for that behaviour :mad: he also was far too bossy with the shopping list

i like nathan and john-james but i think john-james will go he is far to argumentative he loves a good arguyment. I know what u mean about nathan in the kitchen far to bossy but i suppose thats just the way he is. Its quite a tough one i reckon it would have been better if Caoimhe was still up for eviction she would have defo went.;0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back