big brother

adele88

Reaction score
So its finally back again and the final one what does everyone make of big brother? Was reading the paper today and they reckon they are putting some of the old housemates back in like nikki graham wohoo i totally loved her.x

I love big brother, I've already set it up for series link.. Even the kids are looking forward to it lol

I haven't read a single thing about it this time so don't know what's going on. Hmm nikki graham, didn't really like her!

Im going to be watching it, but Im not really a fan. Im just so bored at the moment watching big brother seems like it might amuse me lol. Something to do while Im up with the baby at god knows what time in the morning during the summer!

hahaha thats the way im looking at it too i have 13 weeks until baby is here so it will pass time for me

I always say I won't watch it, but then end up watching the launch "just to see who's in it" and then that's it, I'm hooked! I love to hate it I guess! Not sure about watching strangers sleep at 4am when it's the only thing in the world I want to do, might wind me up more than anything lol!

I love love LOVE big brother!! I have watched every series and i am gonna miss it soooo much. Can't wait to see what weirdo's go in this year lol xx

I loved it until they started messing about with it a bit too much! I just liked people being people, and the last couple they have chosen some really strange people. Loved the days of Helen and Paul and all that stuff. I will be watching though, well I have to, it is the last one afterall!!

what do you think of the new housemates then?

I have a love/hate relationship with big brother. Will watch it but will also give off at the tv at them :rofl:. I'm watching the launch on 4+1 at the min, and as normal they seem rather strange - well some of them anyway. I can see that there will be some tensions already plus maybe some lovin. What about John james? My type of fella right there (apart from not tidying and looking quite short)

i totally love big brother and cant wait to get into it. There wasnt really anyone who stood out though. Whats that jordan wannabe like? Some weirdos in there lol cant wait to see if that guy manages to complete the task.

I watched part of it then fell asleep, i dont think the entrances were as good as normal, i like the suprise of not knowing whos going in, but this time you could see all the candidates there so it kinda ruined it for me. My OH watched it all tho and told me about the mole thats gone in there and he thinks he will get found out. But enjoy watching it :) x

Can't stand Big Brother! Think it's the most boring programme ever! But that's just my opinion.
Sorry to anyone who likes it :thumbup:
x

oh the poor mole- big brother is so bad! i was clutching the pillow when racheal started moving, i thought she was going to catch him. i dont think his going to complete the task - bless him
omg how much does racheal look like beyonce??
havent really got any favs yet , but i would like the mole to wear some boxer shorts lol xx

I have sky+ it and just been catching up today! Did I hear right when I heard that jordan lookalike say she is in a relationship with a girl? I know she said she was with a guy that died but then sounded like she said she had been with a girl for 3 years and has cats?

I love BB :) Can't believe this is the last one! Some fab contestants this year.. Shabby is terrible! :lol:

why does shabby not shut up about nominations, shes always going to about them! and whats up with the bi*chyness from racheal, about sunshine ?
did any one hear about the nomination twist yet and whos up for it this week?
x

No, haven't heard anything about the nominations twist.... Sounds interesting!

I kinda agree with everyone about sunshine though.. She's such a drama queen! Oh and shabby makes me cringe when she goes off on one!

i liked shabby to begin with but shes really starting to annoy me she never shuts up lol ooo and dont even start on sunshine shes such a drama queen shes soo annoying she better be evicted this week lol

no whats the twist with the nominations?

whos everyone's favourite so far i like steven, johnjames and mario not sure on any of the girls yet

omg best twist ever on nominations i just proper got excited i now love dave!

i liked shabby to begin with but shes really starting to annoy me she never shuts up lol ooo and dont even start on sunshine shes such a drama queen shes soo annoying she better be evicted this week lol

no whats the twist with the nominations?

whos everyone's favourite so far i like steven, johnjames and mario not sure on any of the girls yet

dave shabby and sunshine were up they had to do this mini assult course in quickest time dave won it big bro then said as a reward you are no longer up for public vote and you can pick another housemate who will be without even blinking he went and picked rachel was most amusing she was gutted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back