Big Brother Appreciation thread

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Shall we have a thread just for the appreciation of Big Brother??

My Favourite BB is without a doubt 2005 with Makosi, Craig, Antony, Kemal etc....It was class!!

Why didnt they bring that one out of DVD? I would love to watch it all again. There are some classic clips on you tube :wink:

Heres one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMK-bqAG ... re=related

LOVE it!!!!

i love BB too. my favourite was the one with jade in! are they supposed to be doing something special after xmas instead of celeb bb it will be one controlled by celebs or sumthing like that??!!

xxxxx

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove big brother lol!
im an original fan and proud of it hehe-
in 2000 when the first one was on i was on holiday with my sis in greece, and every nite before we went out clubbing i used to make her walk with me down this quiet dirt track to this remote bar that had sky tv so could watch BB :oops:
a bit stoopid really the dirt track was so quiet and dark... anything couldve happened to us :shock: but i was young and fearless! lol.

oh yeah forgot to say i loved the one with makosi and kemal as well.
i also liked the nikki one after it but i was a bit disappointed with this year's.
my favourite celeb one was the chantelle, preston, pete burns, jodie marsh one

i hope its a good CBB next month :pray:

I canny wait man, I canny wait!!!!!!

would you ever go on it? I wouldn't but I think my OH would be good. Wouldnt fancy watching him eye up other girlies though :x

That poor Preston's girlfriend!!! :|

I only started watching it last year but I am hooked! :cheer:

Last year was MUCH bette than this year though!

There won't be a CBB in Jauary will there? :think: I'm sure I heard they aren't doing one next year! :(

jools221181 said:
I only started watching it last year but I am hooked! :cheer:

Last year was MUCH bette than this year though!

There won't be a CBB in Jauary will there? :think: I'm sure I heard they aren't doing one next year! :(

Oh no I heard that too but had forgotten. Bummer!!! Bloody Jade Goody :x

yeh the makers sed they aint havin a celeb BB next year but they are doing sumthing for viewers, they sed itc ould involve celebrities but a different format, cant remember where i read it now.

xxxxx

i dont get it am i being dumb? :(

does it mean theres a CBB rip-off on E4? if so hurrah!

trixipaws said:
i dont get it am i being dumb? :(

does it mean theres a CBB rip-off on E4? if so hurrah!

yeh i think so from what i have read, some members of the public are goin into the house but i think they will each have a talent and they are goin to showcase that and then the public will vote one of them to win prize money for their talent. (i think :oops: )

dnt quote me on that tho i might just be guessing but they are definately having a show to replace cbb.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back