big brother

Its such a pity Rachel went as opposed to JohnJames :mad: not looking forward to to watching him and Josie all week :roll:

But even if those 3/4 are punished and not allowed to vote sam up can he still be put up on the save/replace task? By them or not?

i wouldnt think so. i mean he get a bigger chance surviving if hes getting nominated then he does if hes not cuz he will be the choosen one for save and replace sure.

I would love if BB sent in an old love of Johnjames or something :D

i dont like sam peper at all as much as i dont like josie and johnjames he is a total wee prick. he has went in the house being cheeky to everyone insulting everyone for nothing although i did find the comment it should be illegal for josie to wear a bikini really funny lol. I just dont like his attitude towards other housemate as soon as he can be put up for eviction he will be out

Last edited:
I'm hoping dave but fat chance it seems. Everybody loves dave and I can't see why???? I think he's disgusting!

Well well well, john James what a f**king hypocrite last night! I swear if I was in that house he wouldn't know what hit him the tosser!

cant believe john james isnt out yet seriously. and corin has been evicted bloddy raging i wanted her 2 win:(

What a f**king joke! What the hell have we been left with????? Cannot believe corin and sam have gone! I think it's quite obviosu who's going to win...why are we always left with the shit ones???

its bloddy terrible isnt it. Mario and andrew the pair of them are boring i hate them corin was at least funny to watch and sam pepper was entertaining i cant even be bothered watching big brother now its crap. Yeah josie will win it or dave i reckon

Last edited:
Yeah i give up now! There's noone there Id rather see win so what's the point. X factor all the way! Lol

anyone watch big brother josie is the winner i knew she would win.

woooo ultimate big brother i look forward to that hopefully nikki graham goes inx

Well well well, how predictable was that final?? I was cringing when the crowd kept cheering for josie...where's the suspense of not knowing who wins these days???

UBB - I'm a little disappointed at how many celebs are in there, they missed some really good ex housemates for them! I think the only one I'm pleased at seeing is Nadia and maybe Brian.

2 more on Friday...hmmm.

VERY disappointed with the number of celebs in Ultimate BB, and what the hell is nasty nick there for? Talk about a waste of the last spot!:wall2::wall2::wall2:

I'm dissapointed with who Big Brother put in for ultimate big bro! The only 2 worth watching are Josie & Brian! Lets hope the 2 going in tomorrow are a bit better!

xxx

Can't believe josies walked...I winder if theyl replace her? x

Eh?!??!?? First I've heard!!! Good I'm so slow today! Why and when did she walk?

Yest aft,apparently cos they was all sayin bad stuff about john James stuff,she ended up cryin in the diary room then walked xx

I'm gutted she's walked, but I don't blame her at all! They were really mean about John James and if she's anything like me (fiercely protective of loved ones) she'll have been well peed off!

I don't even wanna watch it now she's gone! :(

xxx

thank god josie have walked! she is so boring! I think this ultimate thing is brilliant! that girl that was married to preston looks so funny! haha like she smells something bad all the time haha

i love that coolio is back, is was so annoying last time, its fun to watch! and that oldie in "nappies" i was pissing my self! i wish charlie would be coming in tho, i couldnt stand her, but thats whats so funny! when they are causing arguments or being stupid!
if they replace josie, i hope they give us sam back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back