Big Brother 7!!!

I think she's walked out! :shock: It's on in a minute maybe they'll say something?!

what a load of ba****ds. They are bullying him. I dont care what he has done no reason for them all to gang up on him.

I know what you mean davina. He is a bit of a fanny but thats bullying. I feel ashamed for not turning it off.

I don't agree with so many of them ganging up, but at the end of the day every time he saw one of them on their own he was attacking them too, I wouldn't have liked that if I was in there.

*sam* said:
I think she's walked out! :shock: It's on in a minute maybe they'll say something?!

whos walked out now???????????????????

iv recorded it not watched it yet

There's nothing on the C4 site about her walking, they're usually pretty up-to-date.

she wasn.t aloud to walk out but i dont like her at all i love pete to win he is wicked

I am not going to watch it anymore. Tonight really upset me, I was in tears when they locked him out and taunted him. Then to steal his clothes!!! What a bunch of cowards. I love Big Brother but tonight was too far. What kind of message is that giving out? Ok he was not the nicest guy in the world but he did not deserve that. I really hope Pete wins but to be honest I don't think I really care at the moment.

why whats happened who have they been nasty too??

i havnt had time to watch it yet???

so has shabaz defo gone and ie the black woman still in?

just watching it now.... feel sorry for shabaz throwing his cerial away and moaning at him for opening the door for fresh air

they are a bunch of animals

Jesus it was like lord of the flies last night, really human basic instinct tortuing type stuff, I cried too when he got locked out but then I kept saying to myself, he put himself up for this (wether he deserved it or not) and he could walk out and any time and thank god he did, I just hope it's all over now he is out and he does not suffer abuse from the public.

It makes me laugh they are all snogging now but do you think they can keep that all up for 13 weeks !! Nah I reckon we will see a break up on BB before then!

Thank god I'm not the only one. As much as I couldn't stand Shabaz, the way the other housemates behaved last night was atrocious.

All yelling at him coz he was wasting food - um Lisa, everyone else was throwing it away - did they offer that info when she came in bullying. Sezer is a complete wanker. Tickets or what - he needs to put on weight or something, get some decent clothes and do something with that chest stubble - eeek. And Imogen - prick tease. I can't stand Grace - sorry. I would prefer her to go over Nikki.

Poor Bonnie - I know she'll go on Friday coz she's been quiet etc BUT give her a chance. She's looking like the next target on their bullying hit list. I'd rather Dawn go - not that I don't like her but at least there'll be a change in the group dynamic - if Bonnie goes, nothing will change.

My faves at mo and to be in the top 3 are - Pete, Mikey & Glyn. (Quiet achievers - the others will burn out too quick and shoot themselves in the foot).

S

Thank god I'm not the only one. As much as I couldn't stand Shabaz, the way the other housemates behaved last night was atrocious.

e to. I cried when he was in the diary room and also when Pete was in there. Christ whats wrong with me???

I agree with that. Shabaz was extremely annoying but they did go a bit too far. Reminded me of the school playground.

I wonder what the viewings going to be liked now he's gone, no drama. Oh, hang Nikki's still in there, she's a big drama queen (i'm ashamed to share the same name :lol:)

thought they were really nasty 2 shahbaz too... it upset me but then i didnt like it when he started bein horrible 2 bonnie just because she was on her own in the kitchen... i suppose they are all as bad as each other...!

dawn has been 'ejected' from the house?? heres the links i just read!
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news ... usemateId=
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news ... usemateId=

i think bonnie will go but kinda hope she doesnt, seems to just be fitting in to life in there!! :D

oh damn it i have missed so much!! :shock:

i been away for a couple of days and missed all the excitement so thanks for all the updates!!

will have to catch up tonight. How did dawn get the secret message? did she have a phone or something? can't believe i missed the willies!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back