Big Brother 7!!!

beanie said:
what heaven story???

Lowering the tone did anyone see how much he "filled" his boxers when he was wrestling with Glyn the other night :shock:

yes!!! did you see it it was swinging like a pendulem!! :rotfl:

not at all keen on nikki i stand by the fact i think she is false and using pete, and richard is pandering to her, they treat her like she is 12 years old - for gods sake grow up nikki!! :wall:

Nightmare Nikki - she is SO annoying - she acts like a 10 year old, then compalins when people treat her like a 10 year old!

last night when she was harping on about being the best actress, and everyone had ruined HER day, spoilt HER fun, made it hard for HER - (ME ME ME ME ME!) Then at the end of it when everyone gave in and she got her own way she started going on about how she was upset cos she looked like a spoilt brat - but she was laughing about it!

In her own words - she is the best actress - and she's certainly got Pete fooled!

i feel sorry for pete cos nikki knows pete will win and i think nikki is only using him for the publicity (sp?) so i give it less than a year and she will be all over the papers saying how her and pete split up bla bla bla

sorry but what happend to they other 2 that got together him with the long hair cant remember their names now but are they still together all i remember was them 2 under the table :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry to go off the subject but its annoying me if they are still together or not :?

Michelle and her chicken stu :rotfl: no they split up hun! I heard that helen "I like blinking" and paul "I live my life like an international pop star" have split up recently too :rotfl: :rotfl:

Xxx

dont know who helen and paul are :rotfl:

so funny how hardly any famouse people last though aint it :lol:

saskia is still with that guy though forgotton his name........grrrrr

weestar21 said:
dont know who helen and paul are :rotfl:

so funny how hardly any famouse people last though aint it :lol:

helenpaulPA130606_228x360.jpg

He lived the lifestyle of an international pop star and she was the dumbest thing ever "I love blinking I do" :rotfl: shame they split up though.

Anyone else getting a bit bored with bb?? I'm looking forward to Friday, I think it's dragging a bit now......................

Kim said:
Anyone else getting a bit bored with bb?? I'm looking forward to Friday, I think it's dragging a bit now......................

I'm bored of Pete and Nikki!

I'm ready for the end now....unless something interesting happens this week I just wish they'd get it over with.

Kim said:

Me, me me!!! getting so bored of it now! waiting for X Factor now!! :cheer:

me to steph are you going to join in with my idea of watching the auditions and see who can choose the winner.

ooooh yes davina will do!!!! i did think last year when i saw shane he would win or be in the final!!! :)

beanie said:
He lived the lifestyle of an international pop star and she was the dumbest thing ever "I love blinking I do" :rotfl: shame they split up though.

I thought only I remembered detail like that! :rotfl:

Have you watched every series Beanie? Me and my mate kept saying after Jonathan was the 100th housemate we should sit down and see how many we could name.

I think I might even get close :oops:

I totally missed the first one cos I was travelling. When I came back everyone was still talking about it and I was like "Nasty Who??"

I've watched every one since then though. My OH always starts off moaning that it's stupid and I shouldn't watch it...then he's glued just like me :)

Jade has made a mint! but everyone else has slowly dissapeared

LittleMinx said:
beanie said:

I thought only I remembered detail like that! :rotfl:

Have you watched every series Beanie? Me and my mate kept saying after Jonathan was the 100th housemate we should sit down and see how many we could name.

I think I might even get close :oops:

the only one I didn't see was the third one as I was travelling. My OH was taping every episode for me and I was doing well at avoiding it till a random conversation

me "yes my boyf is taping it for me"
girl "its a good series I couldn't believe Kate won"
me "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh"

Watched the repeat of last night programme, all I can say is :roll: Nikki is too pathetic for words, I don't think she'll win. Ash was great and I liked the way she was embarressed about her audition tape. She has good insight into everything. Nikki is always going on bout how she is going to get Ash etc but is so nice tio her, and only likes it when Richard is nasty.

I'm ready for the end now, its getting dull.

did anyone think last nights BB was crap?
i ended up turning it over i was so bored watching it :roll:

roll on friday :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back