Big Brother 7!!!

Think Nikki could be Pete's downfall! Glynn is taking over in the polls :)

lol davina!!! suppose it's hard to speak being glued to pete's lips all the time! I still think Pete will win - but in one of the papers it says that Aisleyne is creeping up competing with pete for first place :shock:

Xxx

:twisted: at nikki not being able to keep quiet in the Diary room :lol:

stoopid cow

i did laugh at Nicki in the diary room when she couldnt stay quiet.....she said.....

"but big brother i havent even cleaned my teeth!"

er.....ok??!!! that wasa bit random!!! does that stop you from staying quiet? if you havent cleaned your teeth??!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lets take bets if nikki drops pete if a footballer comes sniffing.

do you know what else i think. i think that nikki thinks that she is kate moss and pete is her pete doherty :shock: does that make sense.

Asyliene Competing for first place!!!1 Never, god that girl is sooo annoying, she really rates herself and thinks shes the bos of everyone cause shes the ripe old age of 27! stupid cow, she doesnt even speak english properly!

I did fell that pete had been becoming a little dull recently, and yeah its like watching a teenage couple with him and nikki constantly smoothing, but then he did his disco bit in the diary room the other night remonded me of how he really is the best, glyn may be sweet and amusing buy pete is the one who has always made me laugh out loud.

davina said:
lets take bets if nikki drops pete if a footballer comes sniffing.

do you know what else i think. i think that nikki thinks that she is kate moss and pete is her pete doherty :shock: does that make sense.

Now you mention that Davina, i read somewhere that Nikki had slept with Pete Doherty while he was still with Kate Moss, only reason she did it is basically because of who he was going out with, just shows what kinda girl she REALLY is

really vicki i didnt read that. oh that makes a lot of sense. he probably doesnt even remember sleeping with her.

But the thing that gets me is that she is such a hygiene freak and he, well lets face i've never seena pic of him with clean nails, so if it is true (it was her flatmate supposedly that sold the story) then that goes to show what kinda girl she is if she does that for a wee bit of fame

Why do they pander to her??? :clap: Well done to all who voted the stoopid little witch back in :roll:

I really can't stand her!! And watch Dickie pander to her now he thinks she's popular Hmmm..... :think:

Has anyone got a baseball bat so i can go and beat nicky very very hard, she is soooooooooo playing up for the camera its doing my head in :x

I have to admit it - I was wrong :oops:

Nikki is a spoilt annoying brat and should not be on our screens. I've gone right off her.

When they made her sit in the diary room in silence it made me laugh, her punishment was like that of a 3 year old - GET ON THE NAUGHTY STEP AND BE QUIET!! hahahahaha

:lol:

:cheer: Ash to win. I like her, she is no more false then the rest of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back