Big Brother 7!!!

suzie is a knob n that whole tea non stop thing is a blatent get me in the papers act

hope susie goes this week i think final 3 will be

1st pete
2nd glyn
3rd ashlene (sp)

Susie is so gonna end up doing the PG tips ad alongside the monkies!!
Spot the difference!!! :rotfl:

hahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: They will need to note at the beginning "the one to the right is susie from bb" hahahaha

In fact we will know..just look for the ugly monkey, the others are cute!!!

i HATE aisleyne, please someone go to the evictions and claw her eyes out when she gets released back to her dog kennel!!!

i cant stand her arghhhhhhhhhhh!!! *sends aisleyne some heartburn* well ive got bloody enough to share i tell ya!!!!!!!

cas x

An old housemate is returning to the house tonight!

First time i ahve been on this thread and can't be arsed reading all the pages so i apologise if this has already been said

They have had far too many partys and stuff in that house and the tasks are far to easy for them, they get rewards for everything and this never happened in the other BBs

and they still think they are badly done to!!!!!!

Yes i heard an old housemate is returning too urchin so who do we think it will be???? I have got a few ideas on who it might be. :lol:

Appartently viewers will get to choose from 9 evictess who they want to send back into the house, the evictees will travel to the studio and the phone lines will be open for the next few days!!
Also Nicki is favourite to win as people have complained its boring since she has gone (i agree!!!!! so ill be voting for Nicki!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: )

Its also a double eviction tonight so i say susie and Mickey to go!!

Forgot to add.... Dawn, Shabaz and George wont be elidgible for the return as they walked out, and also sezar hasnt been invited back!!! thank god hate that guy!!! :rotfl: they wont be able to get the winning money either!

yay, go niki!!

i cant wait to see petes face lol

xxx

stephlw25 said:
Forgot to add.... Dawn, Shabaz and George wont be elidgible for the return as they walked out, and also sezar hasnt been invited back!!! thank god hate that guy!!! :rotfl: they wont be able to get the winning money either!

Have you been reading the welcom screen on AOL???? :rotfl:

Of course not Jo, i actually work for big brother and just know all the gossip thats all!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

haha ok busted! actually i tryed to copy and paste the whole thing but it wouldnt let me!!!!!!

:rotfl: i was gonna do that too :rotfl:

I've heard TWO housemates are being evicted? Methinks Suzie and Mikey.

The old housemate going back in thing is a blatant vehicle to give AWFUL Nikki more exposure!!!!! She should be in bloody therapy not back on TV! :D

cassi said:
hahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: They will need to note at the beginning "the one to the right is susie from bb" hahahaha

In fact we will know..just look for the ugly monkey, the others are cute!!!

i HATE aisleyne, please someone go to the evictions and claw her eyes out when she gets released back to her dog kennel!!!

i cant stand her arghhhhhhhhhhh!!! *sends aisleyne some heartburn* well ive got bloody enough to share i tell ya!!!!!!!

cas x

This whole post made me laugh sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

I love this thread its my BB checking in point for all gossip!!!!

Gutted :(

I'm going out tonight and am gonna liss a good one it seems :(

Oh well I have Sky + it!!

Going out on a Friday night? What's that then? *Minxy rubs enormous bump and sighs* :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back