Big Brother 7!!!

I like Richard too but he does get on my nerves at times

Oh god I have just bawled my eyes out at Richard's letter :cry:

I was emotional listening to the letters being read out too! I was disappointed that Spiral and Michael went, I really wanted Susie and Imogen to go, Susie is so dull it's unbelievable - Get her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx

:lol: kim you are hilarious!!!!

What does everyone else think about the housemates we have left?

Susie - DULL
Imogen - DULL
Mikey - DULL
Jennie - DULL

Who wants to watch people sitting round drinking tea? All the characters who were worth watching are being voted out. I didn't like Spiral and Michael but at least they caused conflict between Ashlene (sp) and Richard which was worth a watch - I am beginning to loose interest.

Xxx

Gadget.gif

000089ab0b2.jpg

200x150_bb7_day62_mikeysmile.jpg

Dead ringer! the guy is sooooo ugly i dont know how ANYONE including himself can find him attractive ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lindsay said:
:lol: kim you are hilarious!!!!

What does everyone else think about the housemates we have left?

Susie - DULL
Imogen - DULL
Mikey - DULL
Jennie - DULL

Who wants to watch people sitting round drinking tea? All the characters who were worth watching are being voted out. I didn't like Spiral and Michael but at least they caused conflict between Ashlene (sp) and Richard which was worth a watch - I am beginning to loose interest.

Xxx

My thoughts on them are
Imogen- thought she was starting to come out of her shell but she seems to have clammed back up. No strong feelings on her
Mikey - not a fan but he does cause some conflict with his competitiveness
Susie - thought she was starting to be interesting but again she seems to have disappeared, think she will go next.
Jennie - really like her as a person but she needs to find someone else to row with now.
Ash - again I like her as a person (seems a good going to the pub mate) but she has no-one to clash with now Spoiral has gone
Dickie - loved him winding up Michael and flirting with Spoiral but they have gone now
Pete - love him but wish he'd cheer up now.

Am glad its finishing soon though, am getting bored of them. Think its been a bit too long this year.

can someone tell me all about the letters plzzzzzzzzz

the prisoners all got letters from home, and Richards was aboout his mum who is ill (I think with cancer) and how she was getting on, and how proud they were of him. Really emotional stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back