Big Brother 7!!!

I couldn't!!! I'm totally ashamed, I was red faced watching bb this morning!!! lmao

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't remember details (honest) just that it involved not too many clothes and was a bit saucy! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kim said:
I can't remember details (honest) just that it involved not too many clothes and was a bit saucy! :oops: :oops: :oops:

cant remeber yeah right i can sence some :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

im guessing her dream was that good she just doesnt want to share with us :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is it true he is a sexual terrorist :rotfl:

I had a saucy dream about Bradley from Eastenders so I wouldn't worry about it.

Sounds like BB could be getting interesting!!!!
Will have to watch it tonight!!!

xox

I want Spiral and Michael to go. M's a smelly wierdo and S's a SLEAZE!!!

But I think Suzie and Imogen might go :?

You've got to vote for who to KEEP??!! Why the change I wonder?

Really want spiral and michael to go!!!

Maybe they want to see who's the most popular at the moment... so they've changed it to who to save?!?

xox

am worried that everyone will not bother voting for my little Petey as they will think he's safe. I don't want him or Richard to leave (and neither does Kim who lurves Dicky) :rotfl:

Hey that dream was beyond my control! :lol:

I have one word for you missy - BRADLEY

lmao

:rotfl:

I still blush when I hear the theme tune duh duh duh d-d-d-d-duh

my hairdressers hubby and friend know pete, they used to hang about the brighton scene.

imogen and susie out, the funny thing is, is that Mikey voted for them :lol:
cant believe that noone figured that you would both be out.

E4 show for Big Brother's Nikki

Big Brother 2006 contestant Nikki Grahame is to have her own TV show, Princess Nikki, on digital channel E4.

The model, 24, of Watford, Herts, gained a reputation for throwing temper tantrums on the Channel 4 reality show before she was evicted on 14 July.

The programme will follow her attempts to hold down an everyday job - referencing her stroppy turn as a PA in a Big Brother task.

It will be shown on E4 after Big Brother ends later this summer.

"They won't tell me what jobs I'll be doing, but they've told me they'll be tough," said Ms Grahame in a statement.

"As long as they don't make me a bin woman or put me on a fishing boat in the middle of the North Sea, I'll be okay."

A producer for the programme said: "Bin woman and deep sea trawler fisher-person are high on our list."

Ms Grahame is not the first Big Brother contestant to launch a TV career.

Anna Nolan, from the first series, hosts a magazine programme, The Afternoon Show, in Ireland.

Jade Goody, from series three, and this year's winner of Celebrity Big Brother, Chantelle Houghton, have also secured their own TV shows.

Also, there's rumours in the papers today that she's going back in!

urchin said:

Big Brother 2006 contestant Nikki Grahame is to have her own TV show, Princess Nikki, on digital channel E4.

The model, 24, of Watford, Herts, gained a reputation for throwing temper tantrums on the Channel 4 reality show before she was evicted on 14 July.

The programme will follow her attempts to hold down an everyday job - referencing her stroppy turn as a PA in a Big Brother task.

"They won't tell me what jobs I'll be doing, but they've told me they'll be tough," said Ms Grahame in a statement.

"As long as they don't make me a bin woman or put me on a fishing boat in the middle of the North Sea, I'll be okay."

A producer for the programme said: "Bin woman and deep sea trawler fisher-person are high on our list."

Anna Nolan, from the first series, hosts a magazine programme, The Afternoon Show, in Ireland.

Jade Goody, from series three, and this year's winner of Celebrity Big Brother, Chantelle Houghton, have also secured their own TV shows.

:roll: I was so hoping she would disappear, and perhaps take Chantelle and Jade with her.

i heard that with the rumours!
but on BBLB Dermot said "we can't put her back in" ?

beanie said:
urchin said:

:roll: I was so hoping she would disappear, and perhaps take Chantelle and Jade with her.

:shock: :shock: We are not that lucky!

BRING NIKKI BACK, BRING NIKKI BACK, BRING NIKKI BACK!!!!

:D

I read the story in the Daily Star and it a load of rubbish!

An 'insider' was like 'mmm...that would be a good idea' and Nikki saying 'I'd like to go back in'........

MMM...WHAT STORY???? It's amazing how the tabloids can create something out of nothing!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back