Big Brother 7!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: no please dont bring her back i cant standher shes such a child.....lol

i really hope pete doesntget booted why didnt hepair up with someone else :evil:

i think i want suzi and immogen to go they both are really boring me now

how long has BB got let anyway does anyone know?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
what am i going to do after it finnishes my life will be broken in 2 :shock: ...lol im so sad aint i :lol:

anyone know when x-factor starts then :rotfl:

omg i'm officially obsessed, i had another bb dream last night! this time about nikki, but this time not sexual lmao :lol:

i dreamed i saw her outside boots in my town and asked her for her autograph but she said no and was really horrible to me and was a different person :lol:

i'm worried about myself :?

Kim said:
omg i'm officially obsessed, i had another bb dream last night! this time about nikki, but this time not sexual lmao :lol:

i dreamed i saw her outside boots in my town and asked her for her autograph but she said no and was really horrible to me and was a different person :lol:

i'm worried about myself :?

I'm worried about you too Kim :?

ha ha... random kind of dream there!!!

Have missed BB tonight, will catch up tomorrow!

xox

am worried about you too Kim... :rotfl:

See I told you she was not nice, that is why she needs to disappear into oblivion

pete cracked me up last night, he was soo funny. he seems to be the only one in thier now with a bit of personailty

pete to win :lol:

i havent watched it for ages!

I keep getting bits and bobs but i havent sat down and watched a full show.

im lost about the jail task :think:

who do you think will go tonight, i think michael and spiral

xx

I think those two aswell Layla, which is good as I don't really like them.

Don't you think Richard is going to think he's invincible??! :lol:

I think Richard's smart enough to know it's Pete who'll save him. He's savvy in getting in with Pete cause he's knows he'll be popular on the outside world.

What a conniving queen........I like it! :D

Sleazy aggressive Irishman and 'eccentric' camp know-it-all out please!!!

just read that they might be making another bb special with past contestants including Jade

I really like Richard

*wait for the shouting* lol

xxx

I really like Richard too! :oops: And I totally LOVE Nikki - get her back in!

Please people vote out Spoiral and Michael - what a pair of losers ("go on Ash, give us a snog") :puke:

dickie has grown on me this last week, he is funny. michael and spiral to go although i won't miss suzie or imogen either. ashliene is getting on my nerves she is so bossy and loud and full of herself. :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back