Big Brother 7!!!

davina said:
did glyn drink his dinner :puke: :puke:

You could tell he was so peed off, he tried to make out it was nice, but only managed a few sips before admitting it tasted foul. :puke:

davina said:
did they put the dessert in with the main course :puke:

Yeah! Then later he came back begging for food. After that at 2am he tried making porridge and burned it...the kitchen filled with smoke LOL

goodbye jayne you scratchy witch...yay jaynes up for eviction..with richard! WOOHOO dont let the door hit your fat ass on the way out love!

Fantastic!!
I hadn't looked on the website today to see who was up for eviction!!

HayleyB said:
Fantastic!!
I hadn't looked on the website today to see who was up for eviction!!

Nominations will be shown on the 9pm programme tonight :twisted:

am just watching bblb on e4+1
love nikki, so funny!!!

Since doing the sports relief phone in on Saturday and bonnie saying how nice dermott is i'm so completely in love with him now!!!!

xox

YIPPEE Jayne is up for eviction - she will defo go this week am sure of it!!! :D

Xxx

PLEASE everyone vote out the man beast (Jayne). I hate her blatant lack of remorse for her cheating and rule breaking! And I can only :pray: that Davina gives her the grilling she deserves!
1106.gif

Alicebabe said:
And I can only :pray: that Davina gives her the grilling she deserves!
1106.gif

fat chance of that happening, she is too soft on them.

I know! But if anyone ever deserved a grilling, its Jayne. I hate that woman with a passion - I'm gonna spend my overdraft on voting her out on Friday! :dance:

I have never voted on bb before but even i have voted to get jayne out, she makes me sick :puke:

I miss nikki

nikki.png

Its boring without her!

Lou :)

And I miss the craig....

craigsmaller4ep.gif

lol

how can you miss Nikki, she's bloody everywhere at the moment!!! I want her back in the house so I can get some peace lol

beanie said:
how can you miss Nikki, she's bloody everywhere at the moment!!! I want her back in the house so I can get some peace lol

HAHAHA!

I hated Craig so much too!

Heehee have Nikki celebdaq shares, that's GOT to be a good thing!

LittleMinx said:
Heehee have Nikki celebdaq shares, that's GOT to be a good thing!

for a few weeks at least (I hope) :pray:

I just hate the way that they stay famous after leaving the house. Hrello we got rid of you for a reason so put your clothes back on and get a job. Fair enough if they have a talent, well Craig from BB1 could put up shelfs :rotfl:

and Jade made perfume and opened a shop called 'uglies' :shock:

and Chantelle, well what the heck did she do :doh:

davina said:
and Jade made perfume and opened a shop called 'uglies' :shock:

and Chantelle, well what the heck did she do :doh:

shagged Preston

someone had to shag him :puke:

does anyone know if there is going to be a mass eviction as there is only 3 or 4 weeks left isnt there. and there is sooo many people in there.

dont you think that Michael is really soapy looking, yuk. and spiral, i cant believe that his real name is Glen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back