Big Brother 7!!!

he he steph we must have been typing at the same time.

Great minds think alike hey :wink:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

We did it again!!!!!!!!!!!

the others are really boring! gutted that nikkis going really shes one of them ppl you couldnt live with yourself but great entertainment value on bb!!

yeah what was that australia thing about?? they think they'll send her to big brother australia coz they cant believe she would be voted out..since they think shes popular after being saved the last 3 or so times!

awwwwwwwwwww i love nikki shes so entertaining im bot watchin BB ne more

i concur (sorry word of the week)

i love watching nikki!!
really thought that suzie would go, i mean wft is she doing there!!!

no :wall: no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo am guttd shes leavin :(

me and my OH are constantly having jokes at suzies expense because as i've posted on here before she actually works as a stripper in this crappy pub where you basically strip with loads of dirty old men watching you and then walk round with a pint glass after and they give you like 50p or a pound or if ur lucky a 2pound coin!
and yet she wont belch or fart in public and looks down on the other housemates as if shes better than them!

i mean what an idiot!

fran_23 said:
me and my OH are constantly having jokes at suzies expense because as i've posted on here before she actually works as a stripper in this crappy pub where you basically strip with loads of dirty old men watching you and then walk round with a pint glass after and they give you like 50p or a pound or if ur lucky a 2pound coin!
and yet she wont belch or fart in public and looks down on the other housemates as if shes better than them!

i mean what an idiot!
she really does that!!! pmsl!!!!

mikey works for carphone warehouse... how shocking is tyhat, he works for the sponser of the show!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

the novalty had worn off and she was never going to get it on with Pete, he didn't like her. Pete likes Ash (when he was trying to chat her up in bed it was so sweet). Bye bye Nikki :dance:

am starting to think that pete is turning into a bit of a player!!
he only said a few days ago that he's not into aislene, now he is!!

love pete to bits though!!!
:hug:

yeah i know how weird is that he works for the sponsor!..my friend works at carphone warehouse but its the head office in acton..obviously not the one mikey works at.

yeah suzie is a clown..pretending shes all posh! silly cow!

i'm glad i wont be missing out on much with BB now when i have the baby and dont have time to be sad and watch it as much as i do now! hehe

Given the choice I would rather Susie went, but although Nikki is entertaining I'm glad she's out cos she's just a spoilt brat and spolit brats shouldn't get what they want :twisted:

i work at kelvin where mikey works....
the 1st day of our training he walked past and we were all like "wow" he looks like vernon kay...
and i think everyone in work watched them going into the house just to see if it really was him!!
(considering they're supposed to keep it secret we all knew he was going in 4 days before!!!)

ha ha!!! Suzie dirty ol' woman!!!

"e ar luv, have ya got change for £1, you can av me 50p!!!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: thats exactly the jokes me and OH make about her all night..LOL!!

"ere love u got change for a fiver i wanna play the fruit machine"

owww didnt want nikki to go, it will be boring without her... she is a nightmare and no way could i live with her but she makes me laugh.

Gone off Ash, she's just trying to get friendly with the ones she knows nominated her & think its unfair really as she knows that the public didnt like her so she has time to turn it around.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
wouldn't even give her my last penny!!!!
pppppffffftttttt!!!!
no wonder she wanted to go on BB!!!

Do feel sorry for nikki,
but mainly cos i don't believe she's 24!!!
Think she's really 6 or something!!!

hope they cheer her... otherwise she'll have a breakdown!!!

Duds said:
owww didnt want nikki to go, it will be boring without her... she is a nightmare and no way could i live with her but she makes me laugh.

Gone off Ash, she's just trying to get friendly with the ones she knows nominated her & think its unfair really as she knows that the public didnt like her so she has time to turn it around.

i think she's doing that crying think just for sympathy!!!
thought ash or suzie would go!!!

Bless her she's in shock!!!

haha she just couldnt leave the house she was in such shock!!!

that was funny as!

oww lol thats so funny just watching her leave the house - did you see Davina go and drag her out! thought she was going to run back down the stairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back