Big Brother 7!!!

jayne is so horrible i want to punch her :oops: im not a violent person honestly

according to aol nikki is favourite to go :( she annoys me but this week id rather see boring susie go

jayne out next week i reckon the housemates are never going to forgive that they have to go without fags and chocs and coffee :lol:
xxxxxx

But i think because susie is just so dull and boring people won't think of her to vote out, if you understand my logic!!

I HATE JAYNE!

I HATE JAYNE!

I HATE JAYNE!

I HATE JAYNE!

I HATE JAYNE!

I HATE JAYNE!

I HATE JAYNE!

I HATE JAYNE!

i hope Nicki doesnt go, the house will be boring without her!! she cracks me up!! :lol:

jayne to go...shes a disgusting excuse for a woman

Why did she say "i'm not a bullsh*tter like you" in front of aisleyne and michael then deny it point blank?? shes a total ******!!

i hope nikki doesnt go..i wouldnt have anything to laugh at! i hope someone boring goes like michael or the yawn inducing suzie, god shes lame.."i've been taught to never belch in public" LET IT OUT LOVE!!!

Yes, its true, I do hate Jayne. What a liar she is! And you can tell she is not the least bit sorry about her actions. She just uttered the wimpiest, quietest 'sorry' for putting them all up for eviction and depriving them of the shopping budget. If I was in there, I would be bloody fuming! I hope she gets booed to Southern Yemen and back - what a bitch! :evil:

OK, stepping off my soapbox now..........

I tihnk she'll defo be up for eviction next week, but that still means she has to be on our tv screens for another 7 days, but if she is up for eviciotn she will be booted out no doubt about it, i don't think anyone actually likes her to be honest!

so not who do we wantg to go.... but who do we all think will go?????

i think nikki will go, i want ashleen or richard to go

God I think I'm a minority......

I actually find Jayne entertaining and please don't let Nikki go tonight! What about bloody Richard!! If he doesn't go before her, something is seriously wrong with the general public.

Aisleyne to go and I hate to say it BUT.......Pete has to go. Over it. He looks miserable and I'm sick and tired of him playing the dustbins and flirting with all the chicks - Nikki was spot on. Love her!

Sass

I think Richard or Aisleyne will go (I like em both tho!) :dance:

I would like to see Suzie, Mikey or Imogen go tho (boring buggers!) :sleep:

Sasswa, you should be careful, Beanie and Cassi will never forgive you for disrespecting their lovely Pete! :rotfl:

I think Nikki should go, her behaviour is unacceptable and I think she needs help!!

I like Aisleyne but think she may go.

Anyone else think it will be a double (or even treble) eviction?? :think:

darn it, its a shame but i think one of the bigger better characters will go such as nikki or aisleyne (think i'm the only one but i actually like her) but if it is ash then i cant wait to see her face when they show her the footage of nikki doing an impression of her

" YOU BETTER KNOW YOURSELF, GET ME" that was hilarious!

it should be dicky going or suzie..get the boring ones out out out..and then next wekk get that fat man beast jayne out!!

i used to love pete now i hate him grrrrrr winge bag wusy, he needs to be more of a man.

hah yeh i thought i'd get to the point and say how i really feel... :rotfl:

well she is isnt she? shes a fricking minger of epic proprtions.....

I just looked on channel 4's website and there is a live eviction at half eight and then another live eviction at 10 so i think there must be at least 2 going!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back