Big Brother 7!!!

sooo glad lea has gone :dance: :dance: lol

was surprised she never got booed though :think:

Just watched it this morning. Am glad she didn't get booed, she was annoying at times but she was a great housemate and deserved cheers.

i think pete will be k to his bouncing self now lea isnt there breathing down his back, i think he just kept himself to himself because she was always on at him 'youve changed bla bla bla' but now shes gone i think pete may get a proper snog hope not from nikki everytime she gtes drunk she tried to beast him she makes me sick

PETE TO WIN

xxxxxx

weestar21 said:
i think pete will be k to his bouncing self now lea isnt there breathing down his back, i think he just kept himself to himself because she was always on at him 'youve changed bla bla bla' but now shes gone i think pete may get a proper snog hope not from nikki everytime she gtes drunk she tried to beast him she makes me sick

PETE TO WIN

xxxxxx

What is that all about, she snogs him then the next day goes on about how she doesn't fancy him etc. She makes herself look really desperate

anyone watching?

whats wrong with jane!!!??? shes just stood there and lied right to there faces and didnt even flinch, its like she really belives it

i dont like her :evil:

xx

Liking the way Jenny stood up to her and had a go. Jane is weird.

i dont like jayne either really false and her burps and farts are just annoying yuk! :puke:

can't believe what lea said before the doors opened on eviction night, that was so un called for, her language was terrible, im glad she went like you've all said at least we might see a bit more of the real pete now without her suffocating him!!

Not liking jayne at all, she sure is playing a game. anyone know any future plans for getting rid of all these housemates? theres going to have to be multiple evictions isn't there.

I know Rusks, but I don't think it would have been Lea without something like that.

I think there'll be some multiple evictions, hopefully soon

did any of you hear lea in the interview saying she had a boyfriend just like pete thats why she loved pete so much :shock: if i was her bf i would tell her to sling her hook theway she always was over wee pete but then im sure she will lie her way out of it :twisted:

i don't think she did anything wrong to be honest. she hugged him, but then she is a very tactile person, i love hugs and would have been the same.

I feel sorry for her son...imagine the time he is going to get at school after the things his mom said and did in that house...she lay in bed and let 2 guys half her ages feel her boobs ffs!! and at the beginning she was like i dont want to hurt my son been on here blah blah..well that went down the drain..poor lad.

I take it you didn't vote to evict Lea then beanie? :wink:

I didn't like her at all I think we will have to fight this one out!!

sterb029.gif

(I'm the black one)

hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right-o, just don't cry when I whip your ass missy!!!!

pillowfighting.gif

actually the way I feel today it should be
sumo.gif

cassi said:
I feel sorry for her son...imagine the time he is going to get at school after the things his mom said and did in that house...she lay in bed and let 2 guys half her ages feel her boobs ffs!! and at the beginning she was like i dont want to hurt my son been on here blah blah..well that went down the drain..poor lad.

Just seen him talking on BBLB, and he is dead proud of his mom. He is cute and sounds just like her (apart from the swearing). :D

beanie said:
cassi said:

Just seen him talking on BBLB, and he is dead proud of his mom. He is cute and sounds just like her (apart from the swearing). :D

:shock: i wouldnt be proud if that was my mom lol..

Any entertainment appeal NIKKI ever held has well worn off for me I'm afraid.

She's so annoying, how can they stand to live with her!!??

I can understand her lasting this long because people have found her tantrums funny, but to put her in the line for winning would be like rewarding the selfish, brattish behaviour we wouldn't let our kids get away with.

Get her out!! Say Bye Bye Nikki :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back