Big Brother 7!!!

PLEASE: LISA TO GO!!!

She's such a liar I can't stand it, and did you see her cleaning her ears out on Pete's dressing gown?? YUCK!!!

i've just been watching it live. BB is so evil!!

Nikki is up for eviction def.

Imogen, lisa , glynn nikki and lea had to stand up in front of everyone and nominate one of those people as they had been discussing nominations in the week. Nikki got 2 votes, glynn none and the rest 1 each, so nikki is def up for eviction.

Now all the others have to go in the diary room and vote as normal to see who goes up with nikki for the public vote. obviously they cannot vote for nikki now as she is already up.

How cruel!!

Nominations take ages, it will probably be on the website later. Richard is being a dick as normal about the whole thing. Lisa is being argumentive

:twisted: :twisted:

I think it'll be between Nikki, Lisa and Richard. Can they nominate anyone or just those who have been discussing them?

i think they can vote anyone. Leas been sobbing in the toilet. Lisa looks really angry but then she always does doesn't she!!

I also think it will be lisa, richard and nikki and Lisa to go. Richard didn't do himself any favours when he was being a git just before they all had to nominate!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they keep turning the sound of on live.....

im confussed

Guys,

Lisa doesn't faze me one bit.....

Richard or Lea to go!!!! I CANNOT stand either of them.....Richard is pathetic. I'm sorry to say it but I'm with Imogen on her comments about them in the diary room the other night.....Lea is mothering everyone and is making me sick.

Also, can they pleeeaseeee stop calling everyone babe!!! Arrgghhhh - it kills me.

I was hoping everyone would be up for nomination......Aisleyne to go as well. Sick of looking at her face and that arse of hers.

S

them all saying babe does my headin too, especially the way imogin says it "bib"

can't believe that I missed all this - have been out this afternoon. Maybe this will stop them from talking about nominations now, BB is evil, lol!!!!! I would like to see Richard or Lea to go this week, sorry to all Richard and Lea fans!! Richard annoys the tits off me and Lea is a pain in the bum with pete, who does she think she is for slagging Nikki off last night with Ashleyne - she is just so jealous the sooner she realises that Pete is not interested in her the better. Will get off my soap box now :lol:

Xxx

i like richard, i think he is funny lol

Lea or Lisa to go!!!

xxx

So who's up then guys? ?

oh, Grace is on richard and Judy in a min ! :twisted:
Did anyone see in the mirror her interview saying is has a body like a ferrari and if imogen or Ash touched her man she would sort them out and have them for breakfast! ohhhh your soo hard Grace

I hated the way in all her interviews grace has said, "well, I'm 20" like that's a good enough reason to be such a bitch. It's a crappy excuse and she keeps repeating it cos it's the only one she's got!

and says "all girls bitch". I bloody don't - well maybe if someone has really wound me up but I'm not 2 faced about it. Not all girls are bitchy, and certainly not like her.

Right, I know this is REALLY obvious but I've got to say it.....

Nikki, maybe if you put some flippin' clothes on you wouldn't be so bloody cold all the time!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol bless Glyn!!

I have just been watching the diary room uncut on E4, he is so sweet! lol

xxx

urchin said:
Right, I know this is REALLY obvious but I've got to say it.....

Nikki, maybe if you put some flippin' clothes on you wouldn't be so bloody cold all the time!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LOL I actually shouted that at the T.V!! I don't think she heard me though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back