Big Brother 7!!!

skatty said:
I just got back from a week in England where I got hooked on BB. I'm gutted I can't watch it over here (Denmark) so I'm glad for this thread to help keep me up to speed! Sleazer has to go, Grace is a 2 faced bitch and needs to be bulllied and left in the house with no friends! Imogen is sooo boring she might as well go too and of course Pete to win :D

Check out the official channel 4 site :)

urchin said:
I don't know if it's been mentioned but Sezer has been arrested for date-rape before :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

that's discusting :evil:

Kim said:
urchin said:
I don't know if it's been mentioned but Sezer has been arrested for date-rape before :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

that's discusting :evil:

The case was dropped due to lack of evidence so it shouldn't be used against him.

GET SEZER OUT! He looks like a guinea pig does anyone agree?

Pete is a LEGEND.

Grace is up her own bum :lol: She needs someone in there to take her down a peg or two I fancy!

Lisa is a bunny boiler :twisted:

And Lea is just SCARY (looks wise I mean!)

Bring on the Eviction!

JaidyBaby said:
GET SEZER OUT! He looks like a guinea pig does anyone agree?

No, I have 3 piggies and they are adorable. He is too yukky to be compared to a piggie, however the nice poo my dog just did had a resemblance to the crap that comes out his mouth.

:D :dance: :clap: Yay!!!!!!!! Sezer is gone, Sezer is gone!!!! :clap: :dance: :D

And with 91.6% of the votes!

Am so happy! He was so cock-sure of himself. Did you see the shock on his and the other sad tw*ts faces!!!! He wasn't expecting that!

Tan x

He is so peed off, you could tell by his body language. He is gonna be so booed :shock:

Yippee, he's gone. That wiped the smirk off his face, he he :lol:

That was the best eviction announcement ever! He SOOOO didn't expect to be out, serves him right for being so bloody cocky!

does anyone understand why they all get tarted up on eviction night even if they arent nominated?! i really dont see the point its not because they are on telly because we see them 24/7 looking their worst! :think:

michelle82 said:
does anyone understand why they all get tarted up on eviction night even if they arent nominated?! i really dont see the point its not because they are on telly because we see them 24/7 looking their worst! :think:

hahaha i always think that

I missed it, does anyone know if/when the actual eviction will be repeated???

Hi kim (hope your ok :wink: )
the live eviction is repeated today at 11.50 channel 4 ! :D

yey sezer gone, well done girls we got rid of him!! (apart from dionne of course!! :) ) he was so shocked it was funny, when he got booed!!

so grace to go next week i think.

urchin said:
That was the best eviction announcement ever! He SOOOO didn't expect to be out, serves him right for being so bloody cocky!

AGREED, it was the best ever, he was so sure he would be cool and then when he heard the % rate he was even more gutted !

Yay well chuffed with the result last night - at least he admitted being embarrased by all his comments when Davina showed him his clips!!! Grace out next!!

Xxx

Lindsay said:
Yay well chuffed with the result last night - at least he admitted being embarrased by all his comments when Davina showed him his clips!!! Grace out next!!

Xxx

Couldn't agree with you more.

Sooo glad Sezer went!! He did my head in... i agree, Grace out next!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back