Big Brother 7!!!

rosieroo said:
I hate Sezer and Grace, Grrrrrrr!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

Grace is doing my flippin' head in! She's always got to have one up on everyone else.

I'm sorry guys but I like Nikki.....please don't vote her out. She's the only un-wanky person in the house. Imogen - what does she do, does she speak....oh yeah that's right, she kisses Sezer all the time. God, her exit video is going to be dead set BORING!

Yeah - tonight is gonna be greaaaaat.

S

i havent been on here in a few days... missed loads!!

i think the only one i really like at the mo is pete... it was so funny when lisa dragged him back 2 her bed... he really is so scared of her!!

im not liking grace... she wants mikey & george, she says that her and mikey aren't a couple but shes constantly kissing him... they shared a shower yesterday!! she annoys me... she does think she is better than everyone else and that annoys me. it annoyed me the way she was with nikki... i no nikki can be a bit annoying and acts like a child sumtimes but quite a few of them ganged up on her. its like now that shahbaz has gone, they need someone else to pick on. bullies annoy me and a few people in the house have shown that it wasnt just shahbaz who annoyed them enough to be the way they were. they are just nasty. grace, richard & sezer i think seem to be the worst. :evil:

looking forward to seeing who goes into the house tonight :D :D

i thought someone else was going in 2nite :think: but im not sure!! lol gues we'll have to watch and c :D

I'm sorry guys but I like Nikki.....please don't vote her out.

I prefer her to Grace, Imogen, Lisa and Lea! She's funny in a whiney-glad-I-don't-live-with-her way :D I want her to jump George ;)

oh I forgot all about the kitkat winner ! They need to replace 2 dont they... iv heard it might be ex housmates ....

Nikki is as stupid as they come but she is entertaining to watch & she is growing on me I have to say.... Its the sly nasty ones I dont like.
Grace just reminds me of girls that you used to go to school with that had everything & completely up their own arses.

Still love Pete

oh that grace is a bitch!!

See her grab mikey when the new housemates arrived as if to say" keep your hands off"!!

New housemates are going to be interesting!

I think glyn is so sweet and i don't want him to fall for "Sam" and get teased and hurt, i can see this happening!!

So girls and boys who should go this week!! GRACE PLEASE!!

Pete to win, he's so so funny and so easy to watch

I agree get Grace out she is such a tease, she thinks she is the bees knees but she really isn't that special to look at. How dare Grace slag off Nikki for wearing little shorts when she wears little skirts and little knickers and parades around the house like she owns it, aagh she makes me feel mad :evil:

Xxx

Lindsay i totally agree about Grace!! I thought the same thing when she said that!! She said that when she was wearing little shorts, probably the same length as Nikki's :think: She makes me so mad... she thinks she owns the house and i can't wait for her to get out!!
I didn't like Nikki before but she's defo growing on me. She's quite funny to watch, she says the funniest things lol Pete is still great :D
Cant wait to see what happens with the new housemates :D it's going to be funny... wouldn't have guessed Sam was a man :shock: lol & she or he (dont really know which one to use... :think: ) is only 18!!

i agree about grace. I hope when shes out that davina says somethin about what she said about nicky walking round with her a*se cheeks hanging out, erm is that not what ur doin love! Also when she called her a hoochy, er is she the one bed hoppin between 2 boys NO thought not! oh she makes me so mad :x :x

Isn't this great.

I'm so pleased everyone can't stand Grace. Watching the live stream and Richard is having a go at Sezer and Imogen about being contradictory. Imogen is getting all defensive etc.....which is what Grace is like as well. Drives me mad.

The problem is, we know for a fact that Nikki will be nominated tonight - I'm just hoping that she doesn't get evicted. Been on the channel 4 Big Brother forum having a read and looks like everyone's in agreeance with us - apart from Grace lovers.

Reminds me of last year with Saskia/Maxwell/Anthony/Craig group.....all popular at the beginning and then they were ousted one by one. Cannot believe that Anthony won too....Eugene was the bomb!

Anyhow.....off to read more about being pregnant!

Sass
xxx

And another one bites the dust... George has left the building :shock:

"The 19-year-old has decided that life in the House isn't for him, and he's told Big Brother and best buddy Grace that he wants out.

And this afternoon, before the first round of nominations, George unplugged his microphone, asked for his bag, and left the House for good." from BB website

there's gonna be no one left!!

wav.gif
george!!

damn i wanted to give you the exclusive on george but you beat me to it!!

im kind of sad hes gone he wasn't a bad housemate at all. GRACE to go please - do you get the feeling i don't like her much!!

OMG George has gone? what is happening to all the housemates this year? I wish that it was Grace that had walked out though, lets hope that she is put up for eviction soon! :pray: :pray:

Xxx

drama.gif

I HATE HATE HATE Grace!! Hope that they get a nice replacement in :) Can't believe Sam is only 18 :shock:

Don't you think it will be boring if it's just Team Sezer etc left in the house? I really hate him aswell
tosser.gif

isnt that sam a trannie (according to the sun!) what is going on this year so many people have left not being funny but BB has been going on for long enough for people to have an idea of what it would be like in there! i would never do it it would do my head in just sitting there, theres only so much you could talk about especially near the end!

Get grace out (name does not reflect personallity!)

I love pete he's so caring such a lovely bloke just wish lisa would stop harrasing him!

Sam is a pre op, but surely everyone will realise she is in fact he?

i didnt notice when he/she went in definately more feminine than Nadia!

I am worried that Glyn will try it on/get a woody if they give him a lapdance
laughing.gif
he's so naive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back