Becky&Willows weight watcher journal 9/9/07

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
well i finally joined weight watchers today (and im hungery_ :( )

any way here goes i need to lose 6 stone 6lbs in total which takes me to 10 stone (so now you know how much i weigh)
i hate my weight but have never been embaressed by it so i dont mind disclosing it if no body decides to read this then i wont mind im doing this for me as well so i can write my feelings down and also to keep you guys updated if you wanna know :D

i am doing the points diet as i know this works for me and i am on 25 points my first goal is to lose 7lb by the time i go on holiday on 8th oct so although i have a big target loss i am doing it bit by bit.
my 10% goal is 23lbs

i am going to update every sunday night.

Becky xxx

LOL I remember my first day on WW, I could not stop thinking about food. I was absolutely starving but within a few days I got used to eating less and it was so much easier :)

Good luck, I'll be reading your updates, Im sure you'll do great :D

Good luck Becky - WW has really worked for me in the past. Have you signed up for their newsletter with receipes etc? I think it's on the WW website - there's also loads of useful other stuff on there too.

I'll be reading your journal too. I am desperate to lose weight, I just have SUCH a sweet tooth just now.

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back