***** August Testing Thread *****

Thanks I'm getting pains in my side and lower back but still no AF am
Not building my hopes up as they just get broken every month I will take a test on Friday if I still don't have them as I have been a week late before and they've arrived -:(

Am still having side pains and sore belly but no sign yet fingers crossed x

Sorry to all the ladies who are out :(

I am on CD52!! Goodness knows, I've had cm when I wipe the past 3 mornings and have been on knicker watch all day in the hope that af comes but still nothing :(.

I have been referred for a scan as my GP is concerned about my pcos but goodness knows when that will come through.

I'll let you know if / when I ever see af again!

Sorry to all the ladies who are out :(

I am on CD52!! Goodness knows, I've had cm when I wipe the past 3 mornings and have been on knicker watch all day in the hope that af comes but still nothing :(.

I have been referred for a scan as my GP is concerned about my pcos but goodness knows when that will come through.

I'll let you know if / when I ever see af again!

Omg can't believe you're still waiting for af!!! Have you tested recently??? How strange!!! Xxx

Omg can't believe you're still waiting for af!!! Have you tested recently??? How strange!!! Xxx

I haven't tested in a week, I've told my OH that I'll test on Friday if I still haven't got AF. Apart from my CM I've also got hip pain and mild shooting pains down my leg. It's not the same as sciatic pain so I'm hoping that's af cramping. I'll keep testing if she doesn't come though as for all I know I'm just having a long cycle but again my GP didn't want to prescribe anything or do any tests as he thinks iot's best seeing the gynae x

I haven't tested in a week, I've told my OH that I'll test on Friday if I still haven't got AF. Apart from my CM I've also got hip pain and mild shooting pains down my leg. It's not the same as sciatic pain so I'm hoping that's af cramping. I'll keep testing if she doesn't come though as for all I know I'm just having a long cycle but again my GP didn't want to prescribe anything or do any tests as he thinks iot's best seeing the gynae x

How frustrating... Hope you get some kind of resolution soon... Preferably a bfp!! Good luck for Friday xxx

Oh that's so rubbish Belfa! Fingers crossed it appears soon. Mine had only been that long once and I was so bloated it wasn't nice at all! I've got polycystic ovaries (and the S bit! lol, or not lol at all says the black hairs on my chin and other places I shall not mention!!!) but my cycles are between 32 and 40 days. I consider that regular, which is annoying but it's what I've got used to.

Really hope your appt goes well and you get a scan quickly x

I'm out......as predicted.......AF showed yesterday, OH better not be poorly next month!!! ;)

Naomi can you take me off the 31st. Ov has been slightly delayed this cycle so I won't be testing until the following week!

Naomi can you take me off the 31st. Ov has been slightly delayed this cycle so I won't be testing until the following week!

No prob, hopefully you'll get the September testing thread off to good start! Xxx

Wow can't believe how many august bfps there are! Hope Sept is as good a month, baby dust for us all xx

C'mon ladies lets end the month on a high with a few more bfps!!! Xxx

I'm still waiting for AF to show now on CD33 no sign of them and its my dh birthday on Sunday how much of an amazing birthday surprise would that be for to tell him he's going to be a dad again lol my son would be so excited oh well just have to sit this out til the weekend I'm getting really bad pains down my right side but nothing like cramping its so strange maybe it's in my head tho oh well ill keep you all posted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back