*** August mummies 2019 ***

Yeah still the same lines try won’t drop yet though would they managed to call another hospital epu and got one for Monday

If it’s any consolation, when I miscarried at 6 weeks in June I continued to bleed (like a heavy period) for 10 days. I did a pregnancy test at EPU on first day of bleeding (had spotting day before so got referral) and it was negative immediately.

It’s so hard not to worry especially as you’ve got a wait over the weekend but lots of stories of bleeding and baby being totally fine xx

If it’s any consolation, when I miscarried at 6 weeks in June I continued to bleed (like a heavy period) for 10 days. I did a pregnancy test at EPU on first day of bleeding (had spotting day before so got referral) and it was negative immediately.

It’s so hard not to worry especially as you’ve got a wait over the weekend but lots of stories of bleeding and baby being totally fine xx
Thank you I’m finding t really strange that I bled passed one large clot then no bleeding today a little bit of brown sometimes but no bleeding but my boobs aren’t sore atm :( but I know symptoms can come and go I’m kinda preparing myself for it to be a miscarriage and if it’s not I haven’t got my hopes up lines are still as dark as control line and will test daily until my scan

A lot of aim an bleeding again now waiting for a doc from the hospital to call me back If it’s the end I just want it to hurry up I’m in so much pain
Oh no, I’m so sorry, if you need to talk I’m here, I know there’s no words to help you, but I’m here if needed xxx

Oh no, I’m so sorry, if you need to talk I’m here, I know there’s no words to help you, but I’m here if needed xxx
I am so confused after passing a massive clot etc I had blood test and bhcg 40 thousand and somthing and scan showed same as what I saw on Wednesday gotta have a scan in two weeks and open door policy if I start bleeding heavily I thought by what I passed nothing would be on scan still no heartbeat but I’m 5-6 weeks so not surprising and didn’t expect it anyway

I don’t know much about early scans cuz I’ve never had one before, nor blood counts, I can’t imagine being in limbo like you are though, I bet it’s horrific. I can’t believe they’re leaving you 2 weeks for next scan x

I don’t know much about early scans cuz I’ve never had one before, nor blood counts, I can’t imagine being in limbo like you are though, I bet it’s horrific. I can’t believe they’re leaving you 2 weeks for next scan x
They said that way they should see a groth difference got to be on bed rest too that should be fun at Christmas with a 5 year old I’ll go to my mums just try to do as little as I can I think

So sorry to her that TigerLilly I hope you get answers soon and everything works out okay.

How are we all feeling? I’m 6weeks +4

Not had too much morning sickness just odd occasions, and just feeling of wanting to be sick more then actually being sick. Definitely more tired than I normally am and my god my boobs are not my friends right now! Running down the stairs for a pee felt like torture - so far feeling okay this morning. Felt fairly rough yesterday

SO random and maybe a bit TMI but how’s everyone feeling sex drive wise? Mines not really changed to be honest

Not had too much morning sickness just odd occasions, and just feeling of wanting to be sick more then actually being sick. Definitely more tired than I normally am and my god my boobs are not my friends right now! Running down the stairs for a pee felt like torture - so far feeling okay this morning. Felt fairly rough yesterday

SO random and maybe a bit TMI but how’s everyone feeling sex drive wise? Mines not really changed to be honest

I've just had the achey boobs...feeling huge and rock hard nipples constantly. Agony in this cold weather.

Main issue I'm having is acid reflux I've had it before a long time ago and get a touch from time to time if i lie down too soon after eating. I've learnt to control the urge to cough most of the time but when it gets me it's horrible cos it makes me cough so hard I gag.

This morning was hideous have woken up with stinking cold. In the process of trying to rinse my mouth and restore ability to breathe I ended up gaging and throwing up and load of water.

I'm working all day so hoping I can keep quiet at work and have an early night tonight. I would usually dose up but I'm a bit nervous of taking any cold fly remedies x

Hope you will get positive news on monday Tigerlilly!x

I barely have any symptoms, I often forget I'm pregnant. I just don't have as much time with a toddler hanging around! She absorbs all my energy! I do take a nap when she naps at noon since it's the only time I have some "me-time".
My boobs are a bit sore but still manageable, a good bra does wonders!

As for my sexdrive, it's still there! The OH can't complain!;)

Hope you will get positive news on monday Tigerlilly!x
Been told not to go on Monday now as they scanned me last night and not long enough between the two scans gotta put it off for two weeks

I feel like I’m going to throw up a lot and heave a lot but nothing comes up! The anger is real!! I’m not really an angry person but my god my hormones are turning me into the hulk my boobs are horrendous, and I keep getting the stitch in my womb lol

Oh my sex drives gone down the pan but I think that’s more to do with an irrational fear of anything happening after my late miscarraige in May, and also the fact I’m practically narcoleptic right now lol

Oh my sex drives gone down the pan but I think that’s more to do with an irrational fear of anything happening after my late miscarraige in May, and also the fact I’m practically narcoleptic right now lol

Mine too....OH has been the same we mutually agreed until at least first scan we are both more comfortable with holding off. I'm sure it would be fine but I don't want to risk it just yet until I have a docs say so that everything is A ok x

Been told not to go on Monday now as they scanned me last night and not long enough between the two scans gotta put it off for two weeks

I know it’s easier said than done lovely but be strong :) there isn’t anything harder than the wait and not knowing what’s happening I remember from my MMC last August!

Sending you lots of hugs and message this forum as much as you need it lovely!

Xx

I feel like I’m going to throw up a lot and heave a lot but nothing comes up! The anger is real!! I’m not really an angry person but my god my hormones are turning me into the hulk my boobs are horrendous, and I keep getting the stitch in my womb lol

I just feel « not hungry »... can’t tell if it’s nausea or the fear of having it again yet!
And the anger is SOOO real!!! Just spent a few days in london with my OH and I felt like telling him off about pretty much everything and then apologising blaming baby :-D

Good bra seem to help with my slightly tender boobs at the moment I hope it stays that way!

Other symptoms are just the “in my head” ones as I call it.... in other words me comparing everyday with my previous pregnancy that ended up in a MMC... and at the same time feeling so happy... odd !

I know it’s easier said than done lovely but be strong :) there isn’t anything harder than the wait and not knowing what’s happening I remember from my MMC last August!

Sending you lots of hugs and message this forum as much as you need it lovely!

Xx
Thank you it’s goongnto be so hard over Christmas ment to be on bed rest but can’t do that Christmas Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back