August 2006 Babies

I'm due August the 5th though the midwife said I was possibly plus two weeks (is that normal or was she just hedging her bets!) can I be in your club?!?!?!

Hell ladies, hope you are all well, can someone please tell me where I can get one of those cute timelines, I'm new to all this and feeling left out without one!!!!

Thanks Kat x

Welcome Kat

Im due 2nd Aug but my babe is likely to make an appearance before than due to problems.

I will post my ticker on here and just go to their website to create your own.

www.snugglepie.com

Hiya,

I'm due August the 3rd and I'm having a little girl. She's really active at the moment and is determined to let me now she's there. I'm beginning to feel like an extra in 'Alien' I hope this awkwardness isnt a sign of things to come!

Welcome elainebruce.

Oh another little girl - how lovely

Only found this forum last week.

My EDD is 2nd August. Though the scan date puts it at 2 days early, as this is within a week my official EDD hasn't changed.

Starting to get really nervous now as it is suddenly very close!

Welcome Nicky_Jones.

Im also a Nicki and my EDD is 2nd Aug. Im having a caesar on 27th July but this is depending on whether she arrives before!!!!

Hello sorry i not been in for a while, how u all doing ?
I am due 26th august but went to see consultant yesterday and he said he gonna see me again on 16th august and will do a sweep, does anyone know if this hurts or is uncomfortable at please.
baby moving lots and lots and getting lots of kicks in my ribs.

speak soon
julie
xx

just to let u all know i had a baby boy on 25th august at 8.14pm called harvey, i was told he would weigh prob about 8lb but he actually weighed 9lb 11oz and i was in labour for 14 hrs 14 mins.

has anyone else had their babies yet.

julie xxx

Hello not been in for a while , congrats imi on ur baby girl maddie.
harvey is now 10wks old and weighs 14lb 7oz he a hungry baby .
so how are u all doing, does noone come back in here anymore and leave messages.
congrats to all the new mums
speak later bye for now xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back