August 2006 Babies

I wondered where you'd been Imi, I hope you're ok. What happened?

Take care of yourself!

Sam xxx

Hi Everyone!!

Hope you are all doing well. Had our 12 week scan yesterday & it was amazing!! We just could hardly believe it - little arms & legs waving about, & its little heart going nineteen to the dozen!! Just the one in there thank goodness, & its a little wriggler!!

Sorry to hear you've not been well Imi, but glad to hear you're home safe now.

Bet you can't wait for Friday Sam, its so so exciting. I was allowed to buy our first outfits from Mothercare today - YIPPEE!! Seeing the midwife for my blood tests and all the main stuff tomorrow, so an exciting week all round.

Am going to try & post a piccy.

Take Care,

Hi Emma,

I hope your midwife appointment goes better than mine, I had my booking in one on sat and I was soooo dissapointed. She gave me a booklet and tried to take my bloods but couldn't! And that was it! She must have stayed for all of five minutes! :roll: Crap!
So on fri when we go for the scan I have to have my bloods done! Great! :roll:

I'm sure you'll have a positive experience than me! You'll have to let us know how you get on.

Glad your scan went well! Get a pic posted! :D

Sam xxx

Guess mine will be pretty much the same then Sam!!

I have posted pics on the First Trimester section - they are not as clear now they are scanned but they are still pretty good I think.

I will let you know how tomorrow goes.

Hellooo....

Laura can you please change my EDD????

Im due according to my 12wk scan on the 17th of Aug .... instead of the 20th

I was 13wks pregnant on the day of my scan which was when i thought i was 12wk4ds ....

Thank you ... shall post my pic when i can get my BIL to scan for me on his laptop ...

Take care all ....

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

Hello all

Sorry i not been in for a while i have had a cold and felt horrid, I had my scan on tuesday and i am having 1 baby and it looks big to me plus i am not due on 30th august i am now due on the 26th august yippee. :D

Sam how did ur scan go sorry to hear ur booking in visit was not nice on my booking in visit the midwife was at mine for an hour.

I got my next scan on the 4/4 at 9.30 but i dont know whether to ask the sex of the baby if they can see it.

speak soon

Hope u all well 8)

julie xx

Hello again. I would like to ask a question to u all the thing is i am now 13wks and 2 days ok but last night i felt something funny in my tummy it felt like a wave feeling going across my tummy, now it may of been wind or do u think it could of been the baby and this is my 3rd pregnancy and i cant remember when i felt movement in my las tpregnancy, can anyone help me. when did u all feel movement .

julie xx

Juey ...

Sounds like movement to me hun!!! the say it feels like trapped wind or "bubbles" ...

I hope it was the baby ... Awww bless

Imogen

Imi-mum-2-B!! how do u get ur scan pic on here i have got my scan pic and the baby looks big and very clear. i hope it was movement. i cant believe u live in same town as me.

julie xx

Mmmm, it took me weeks to figure the photo thing out ... over ten infact lol

Go to www.PhotoBucket and reg then download your pic off your comp, followed by the copy and paste of the IMG tag ... (I think!!)

Small world isn't it!!! your the only person i shall know from here then now lol!!!

Love Imi
xxx

This is my 12wk scan for u all to see now i finally can show it.
julie xx

Image047.jpg
[/img]

Hello everyone how are u all doing? i not written anything for ages now. well i got my next scan on tues the 4th april i am now 19wks and upto now im not gonna find out the sex but knowing me i might ask when i go. I am off work sick at the mo with low blood pressure not nice i just feel tired and nearly passed out the other day when i took the kids school.

ok im off to order chinese for tea as my kitchen a mess cause hubby knocking walls down.

speak soon
julie & baby bump
xxx
:)

Hi Juey,

Are you excited about your scan? Someone told me that even if you don't want to know the sex they ask and ask until you might cave in, so be strong!

We are both due on the same day (26th is my birthday too!) but this is my 1st. My scan isn't until NEXT wed (12th) but think I'm gonna ask for gender.

Good Luck, let us know how it goes!

Hi Julie & Little Minx,

No-one seems to come here any more since it got put in the Summer Baby Club section!!

We have our 20 week scan on the 10th (week tomorrow). We went & had a private scan at 18 weeks as they don't tell you the gender at our hospital & we couldn't wait to find out!!

As you can see from the ticker, we are having a little girl, YAY!! :angel:

Saying that, we are probably going to go for another private scan at 28 weeks & have a 4d one done - they look fantastic. Its costing us a fortune, but we thought it would be so good to look back on in years to come!!

Hope you are both doing well, I have started to feel better at long last, though I don't think I'm going to be one of those people who have a pregnancy glow!!

This is our 18 week scan:

Babyat18Weeks1a.jpg

Babyat18Weeks1b.jpg

We also got a dvd which is fab as we can watch our daughter whenever we want!! :dance:

Take care :D :D

Em love the scan pictures.

Im having the 4d scan done aswell, we are also having a girl

AWW LOOK AT THE SCAN THAT IS CLEAR EMMA, MINX I HAD MY SCAN ON THE 4TH LAST TUESDAY AND BABY IS DOING WELL NICE AND HEALTHY I KNOW THE SEX BUT NOT SAYING YET I NOT EVEN TOLD MY YOUNG LADS IT GONNA BE SURPRISE FOR THEM THEY SAY BABY HAS GOT LONG LEGS I GOT ANOTHER SCAN AT 34WKS CAUSE I GOT LOW LYING PLACENTA AND I GOING TO C CONSULTANT THIS WEDS TO C ABOUT THE SIZE BABY MAY BE CAUSE 1ST BABY WAS 8LB AND 2ND WAS 9LB 2 SO THEY THINK I MAY HAVE A BIGGER BABY.
I WILL LET U ALL KNOW HOW I GET ON ON WEDS SPEAK SOON.

JULIE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back