*** August mummies 2019 ***

Kitana

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Congrats on your BFPs!! :bfp:
There wasn't an August thread yet so might as well start it!

Let me know your due date and I will add it to the calendar!

1. Laurajade :cheer:
2. Claire2602 :cheer:
3. VictoriaAnne :cheer:
4. Nikkibiscuit :cheer: Ebony72 :cheer:
5. Katiepie :cheer:
6. Hearyoume :cheer:
9. Vespa :cheer: DinkyDizzy :cheer: Elize:cheer:
11. Nicipoo91 :cheer:
18. RosieC :cheer: Starrynight :cheer:
19. Steph26 :cheer: Becca J :cheer: GravidGecko:cheer:
21. Emcayo :cheer: Carly89 :cheer:
22. Anna@work :cheer: Whippetmum :cheer:
27. Poxiepixie :cheer: EmmaN27:cheer:
29. Gigi28 :cheer:

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!:dust::dance:

So sorry for the losses of little angels who have left some of us heartbroken...:hug:

Last edited:
I was about to do this tonight!!
AHHHHHHH!!
I'm due on the 11th.

Exciting times ahead��

Aww sorry I stole your thunder! I'll be home for a year starting now, so will have plenty of time to maintain this thread!
It this your first Nici?

14th for me ����
I'm so nervous. This is my rainbow baby after loosing a little girl at 21 weeks in September.
Xx

Lynsey!!! So happy to see you back in the pregnancy section. Sending you all my love and best wishes.

Congratulations August mommies!

Lynsey that's fabulous news! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

No Kit this is my second. I had a miscarriage in October.
So here's to a sticky 9 months for us all xx

Predicting the 6th for me
Waiting for Drs appointment.

However I called them today and the receptionist told me I have to self refer myself by filling a form in online. Anyone else had this?

Hearyoume.
Yeah it's a regular thing now.
I have to self refer in 2-3 weeks. Have to be between 6-8 weeks xx

Hearyoume.
Yeah it's a regular thing now.
I have to self refer in 2-3 weeks. Have to be between 6-8 weeks xx

Thank you.
She just told me to do it. I’m about 5 roughly... I do have a Drs appointment on the 20th. I don’t know if I should keep it or not as it was to review my blood test and US scans as I had bloods done a couple weeks ago, and scan done Tuesday to check for pcos.
Then I found out I was pregnant by a test 5 days after my scan

Hi ladies,
Tentatively putting my toe in here. Our due date is 11th August.

This is baby number 3 for us, we are super excited and a little nervous at the same time.

I was on these forums with my first 6 years ago and chatted with some love lades throughout both my pregnancies, looking forward to chatting with you all.
x

Hi ladies,
Yay for an August mummies thread! :)

I'm due according to my dates on the 4th August... hopefully I'll get to stick around, I had a miscarriage last January. This will be my third Baba, 1st with my new partner.

Sending sticky vibes to everyone xx

Welcome mummies!
I barely remember when what had to happen with my first pregnancy! Gonna give my midwife a call today and see what she says!

All updated!x

Hi everyone! Nice to meet all the August mums so far!
I've just arranged my appointments and have my booking app 15th Jan and my scan for 1st Feb.
Doesn't actually seem that far away because time will fly over Christmas and New year.
Tested again this morning couldn't resist and got a dark pink line. It's starting to sink in now.
How's everyone feeling ?
I'm no different apart from being super tired!

Xx

Hi ladies

I'm terrified to join this thread....still feeling very nervous after 19 months TTC and not a hint of a line until I got this BFP on the 24th Nov. I know a couple of you already from the TTC threads.

According to my app calculating from cycle info my due date is 4th August.

I have first GP appt in 2 weeks on the 18th and we have booked an early scan on the 19th privately just to try and give me some reassurance. I will be 7+4 I think so really hoping for a heartbeat.

Symptoms wise have just had mild cramping/pulling mainly on my right side ever since 4 dpo. Has started to shift a little the last 2 days to alternating between right and left. Sore boobs too but no nausea yet.

Happy healthy 9 months to everyone xxx

Not long until your early scan! I am also tempted to book in for an early scan at around 8 weeks. I was thinking about getting one just before Christmas but I would only be about 6 weeks. Need to decide soon whether to go for it before or after Christmas.
I'm thinking about telling my kids on Christmas day. I have 3 children but I don't want to worry them as obviously we had the loss at 21 weeks only on September 28th. All the decisions seem so different this time around. Xx

Hello,

Feeling ok here. I have told a small circle of close family and my childminder our news.
Just cramps for me at the moment, I never suffered with morning sickness with my girls so hoping this one is the same. :)

Hi Nikkibiscuit! So happy you decided to join us! I used to stalk your journal lol!

I called the midwife today and she told me to come by when I'm around 6 weeks (19th December) to check whether it's a viable or multiple pregnancy.
So exciting! That's in 2 weeks already!!x

Hey ladies, glad to see more people comin in! Yay!

Symptom wise I'm feeling nauseous a lot also feeling tired and a bit crampy..well sort of not quite cramps but a feeling that something is going on in there. Oh and my boobs are hurting!

I've got an appointment for booking with the midwife next week on the 12th! Eeek! I'm really hoping I can get an early scan as I'm scared to have another mc.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back