Argh am I going crazy? Line spotters needed

b1de4b156796738b5343e8e50382e02b.jpg

I doubt it, this is today's test. I think it would most definitely be stronger even if it was a shy one!

They are cheapies but I don't want to keep kidding myself I think I'll admit defeat for this month!

Xx

Sorry that test looks a bit manky now I've taken it apart!

a85d1644756f06e1050535f3e90b425e.jpg

I've just inverted the colours on the picture and I can definitely see another line on the second test! !?!?!?

I can JUST about see a line on the first pic of that one before you changed the colouring! Fingers crossed its just a shy bfp!!

Yeah there is definitely something there on both tests but who knows!

No sign of AF today..

1 day late now so we will see what the next couple of days bring! Xx

I see something..did it come up before taking out the case xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I can see a line but it has no colour. If your not that late so you have a week of testing really to get a clear line! Dont wanna give you false hope but i can definitely see something on those tests. Maybe get a furst response or superdrug test? Xx

Yeah possibly need to get a better test. I've been using acutest early signs but I've just read up and quite a few people have said that they have given really faint positives!?

Yesterday evening I was quite crampy.. felt as though I was about to start but nothing came of it.. today I've got quite sore boobs but no cramps!

Have you tested today xx

Hey everyone I'm also new to this but I'm in the exact same boat I did a test last night and swear I can see a line!! I can't help but test early every flippin time!

Hey everyone I'm also new to this but I'm in the exact same boat I did a test last night and swear I can see a line!! I can't help but test early every flippin time!

add a pic? x

Millielaura I can't because I'm new? I've tried to then got locked out for 10 mins haha it says I need to have posted 10 times! Haha I'm on 7 posts now ha!

Millielaura I can't because I'm new? I've tried to then got locked out for 10 mins haha it says I need to have posted 10 times! Haha I'm on 7 posts now ha!

oh no just do a few more posts and it should let you lol!

I'm spamming up the board here sorry girlies! Lol x

Nope haven't tested again today.. trying to hold out.. its killing me!!

Spam away Hun get your numbers up lol xx

Haha ok last one then I can post my pic and you can all confirm I'm just crazy haha!

Defo something there but not 100% on colour. Did it come up straight away xx

Not instantly it was at the end of the 3 mins. I just feel like I'm always assuming it's going to be negative and this one is the first one I've not been 100% sure on. I feel like I'm just clinging on to hope right now! Also can I just say it feels really nice to talk to people on here! I haven't told anyone were ttc so it's nice to talk openly to you lovely ladies and not feel kinda on my own with it all! Xxx

Maybe try a first response test? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back