Argh am I going crazy? Line spotters needed

I could see a line on the second one. I'd just wait a couple of days and do a digi will tell you in black n white without having to line spot!

Deffo see something on that test! give it a couple of days and try again!

I think I am going to retest in the morning if AF doesn't show, I've had dull cramping all afternoon so maybe AF is on her way?

Also, has anybody experienced greasy hair in early pregnancy? Is that even a symptom? I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days but I'm having to wash it every day over the last week as its been so oily!

Still no AF.. OH wants me to wait until Friday to test again! He's convinced I'm not pregnant and doesn't want me to get my hopes up!

pringle88 I'd test regardless lol. Men can be so bleh
fX the witch hasn't arrived and it's a bfp for you!

Still no AF and all cramps have now stopped! I'm going to test in the morning I think! He's so laid back and I'm a massive stress head haha x

It was positive!!!! Here's today's test!! I wasn't going mad after all hehehe

Yes!! Congrats!! That's awesome, so glad the line got darker!!!

Still no AF and all cramps have now stopped! I'm going to test in the morning I think! He's so laid back and I'm a massive stress head haha x

Tell me about it. my oh still doesn't seem convinced :lol: all the months ttc and every af he was just like, oh well. Sometimes you wanna just shake them by the ankle off the roof.

Hoping so much for a bfp for you :) :dust:

Tell me about it. my oh still doesn't seem convinced :lol: all the months ttc and every af he was just like, oh well. Sometimes you wanna just shake them by the ankle off the roof.

Hoping so much for a bfp for you :) :dust:

Thanks Hun, I've had terrible back ache and some questionable cramps again this evening so I can't help but think AF is en route!

I guess if I test tomorrow I'll know for sure either way! It's the not knowing that drives us mad isn't it!! X

Ok so here is this mornings test...

b6a43fd5f290186ee572375ca08ed2bc.jpg

Why is my test line so faint every time? Not sure what to think.. oh wants to try clear blue later!

You would get an answer with a digital with lines your having x
Their good lines x

Sorry, jumping in just to say that is a very good line. Congratulations :dance:

Congratulations!! I never got great lines on cheapie tests but did on the clear blues xx

Oh that's a great line, you're definitely pregnant lovely congratulations! Do a digi, it will definitely show pregnant :) my lines were still really faint at 15 dpo, i stopped testing then apart from 1 more digi as my hubby banned me haha xxx

Thanks ladies, just did a clearblue in Asda haha..

6fd9118283adf39e4672a0c06435997a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back