Line spotters please-updated digi & ic's!

Apparantly if you take the digi apart you can see if theres 2 lines there. from what iv read, if the second line isnt very strong, it wont read positive x x

Wont they always have a second line? Im gonna get some cheapies in the hope it is the start of a bfp and just too early for the digi. gonna ge some of those cheapy ic asda ones. x

thanks for the hugs. i saw the dr today and they gave me some tablets for hideous thrush i been having since wednesday, dont know if i should take them or not. x

Sorry you got a BFN on digi but I could see something on the first pic. Not sure whether the second line on a digi means anything (sorry to say) as I'm sure I've read that they always have two lines...?

I agree, I'd try a cheapo test and see what happens. FX! x x

I see faint lines on both. I had a really faint line in a clear blue, and a negivitive in another, turns out I was actually pregnant I had just tested too early. Also had a bleed for a day and a half, which I thought was a period but wasnt, so u never know as the digi will show not pregnant if its too weak, so u could actually be pregnant. Wait a few days then retest xxxx

iv read 2 threads on here from people that have taken the digis apart. one showed 2 lines and she was indeed preg, just didnt show up on the digi. the other one showed no lines at all.

maybe? maybe not x x

Thank you all, my digi had a dark control and a VERY faint line...

I bought some of those one step cheapies in asdas, in the hope that the digi was too early..I took these..Im sure a faint line came up well within a minute.. :think: but I have honestly taken so many pregnancy tests that there would be a line anywhere I looked.
Do you see them, if not then I need to accept Im not pregnant, but oh my god that asda test was naughty if so.. :angry:
I have three left..one with fmu every morning for the next three days..if it is a real bfp on the horizon then Im sure they will get darker. If not then no more testing and I think I will be forgetting about ttc for a while as my cycles are no where to be seen.
x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I took another one, this is only after a minute. now its dry its left a pink line!!! excited for fmu. x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think I can see a very faint line hun, when tilting the screen, fx for a bfp xx

oooh yes I can see feint lines. Hope they get darker for you ;)

I can see! Fingers crossed!
XxX

Can defiantly see lines on all 3 Hun, hopefully it was just to early for the digi and you'll get a darker line tomorrow xx

I can see some really faint lines! Good luck! :)

i can see faint lines on the last ones!
good luck for the morning!
:dust:

I can't see a second line hun, sorry xx

Hun, I am sorry I cant see that and would probably be expecting the line to be getting clearer by now if the previous ones were in fact going anywhere. I have had very similar faint faint lines in past cycles and it drives me CRAZY because you stare at them in the light for ages. Anyway, I am new to this thread so hope you don't mind me butting in. I just sooo know how those faint lines feel. How many DPO are you? If AF isn't due yet then there is always still a chance don't forget!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back