Argh am I going crazy? Line spotters needed

pringle88

Reaction score
Hello!!

My period isn't due until Sunday.. I know it's too early to test but I've been having a few symptoms and became too impatient.. so I took a test with my first wee of the day yesterday and got this...

730ffe733f5e303cc57bd352cd3178db.jpg

I'm certain I can see a line.. however I repeated the test this morning (wasn't first wee of the day) and there was definitely no line at all!

Can you see it or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

X

It looks much clearer on my phone... not as clear now its blown up!

It's faint but it's there I'm sure.

Looks pinky too.

XX

I'm not holding much hope, I would've thought that a day after it would've still shown a line regardless of FMU?

It could be an evap but you're not out until the witch shows.

Fingers crossed!

XX

Thankyou!

So glad somebody else can see it though, wasn't sure if it was playing mind games with me! x

I can see it! My tests always look like that super early!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ooh have you tested today? I got a BFP one day and a BFN the next day, both with FMU, granted they were different brands of test but how much you have drunk and whether you have had a wee in the night can also affect the concentration of hormone in the urine, it's in such small levels this early xx

Last edited:
Havent tested yet! Bought a pack to retest in the morning, I'm due tomorrow so we will see..

I have been in a horrendous mood today, so short tempered and agitated over the smallest of things. Slight cramps and heavy feeling in boobs.. all could be AF signs though too I guess...

You're so restrained!

I would be peeing on all the things!! Lol!!

Good luck for the morning! I hope it brings you lines!!

XX

Ooh waiting for an update! Good luck! Xx

:( hmm thats very strange. Maybe it was an evap. Im 7 days late and had something similar with clear blue but every other test (around 5) have been negative. Im in the same boat and its so frustrating. Sending hugs xx

Aw I how frustrating for you. It's awful isn't it! Fingers crossed for you, I guess we're not out until AF shows up! Xx

I see the line too! Mines was like that on clear blue easy 3 days before AF was due! Maybe wait till Monday? Is that a cheapy? I didn't get mines really dark until this week when I should be in my head nearly 8 weeks, but I'm earlier I've been told. Ahh waiting game for everyone! Big fingers crossed to you!! X

How frustrating!

Hopefully it wasn't an evap and you've just got a shy little bean in there.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back