April tomorrow

xx emma xx

Reaction score
This is probably a really pointless thread but just occured to me over the past few days. As of tomorrow April 1st us May mummies can now start saying, we are due baby next month. Yes I know I'm the very end of May but saying I'm due next month is very exciting. It's also exciting for April mummies cos you can all say you are due this month.... Yaaaay. We really are almost there Girlies. Soon we will all be talking in the baby and toddler section :) xx

Im due a month tomorow :D excccitingg

omg yeah i hadnt thought of this!! Will have to get out and about tomorrow in the hope that someone will ask me when im due so i can say it lol :) x

omg yeah i hadnt thought of this!! Will have to get out and about tomorrow in the hope that someone will ask me when im due so i can say it lol :) x

Haha I know. I'm meeting my friend for a walk round the shops, hopefully someone will ask me :) x

I agree v exciting! I'm having an afternoontea baby shower on sat and it's crazy thinking that I am due exactly one month later! xx

Jodied - aww that's nice, I hope you have a lovely time at your shower on sat. I want someone to throw me a baby shower, don't think its happening though.

Loulou1986 - I know this year has totally flown in so far. I want April and May to go fast and then I'm happy for it to slow down :) xx

omg you're right... now I'm scared!!!

I just want it to slow down my princess is 7 soon :eek:! In no time at all this little one will be one years old! :(

Yeah I was thinking about this. Also this year has gone so fast!!!!

Sometimes it feels like not much time has gone by but then other times it feels like I've been pregnant forever!

Yeah I feel like I've been pregnant forever, feels like a lifetime ago that I got bfp. But then I feel like the weeks are going in kinda fast. It's strange. I bettrer start buying nappies and getting more organised lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back