Roll on October...

Belle

Reaction score
I can't wait for the 1st of October so I can say "it's due this month", rather than next month or in 2 months etc. etc. I can't wait to go into labour either - I know it is going to be nasty and painful and I'm going to lose all my dignity but the sooner I go into labour the sooner I'll get to meet my new little person!! AND, I'll be able to be busy with the baby - rather than cleaning and hoovering and obsessing with everything!!

How are all the other October mummies to be feeling? Are we getting excited now???

Love

Belle
xxx

Yeah, cant wait!
Hoping I dont make it to October though, fingers crossed it starts any time now.

Im all packed and ready to go, Im taking raspberry leaf tablets, evening primrose oil, bouncing on my birth ball, and eating curries and sex!

. . .not all at the same time!

I have my home visit from Midwife tomorrow so fingers crossed she will tell me that things are progressing as at the moment I dont know if the head is engaging ro if Im dilating or anything.

hello October mummy-to-bes! wish you all luck for this month! yes i am exited... bring on october!!! :D

hia i am sooo excited i cant wait
my little girl will have a brother/sister to play with soon
love mary lou

Yaay - roll on October (though mine may come in November as I'm due 28/10, but I'm desperately hoping he/she will make an appearance on or before the due date!!

Good luck everyone :D

LBxx

im sooooo excited my family are taking bets when he will be here lol :D

yep zoe he should have come on the 27th then he could have shared his b-day with the world's greatest aunty :D not long to go now for u hun and i can't wait to meet my nephew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back