October mummy's-are you ready?!

Ditto on the bh! I just want it to kick off now!!! Lol!

How frustrating?! It's good to have someone else going through the same thing who understands!

Hi girls I've been popping over from tri 1 to see how you're all getting on. I'm really excited for you all. Hope labour starts for you soon Evie! It's so exciting can't wait till it's my turn :)

Feeling sooo achy today, right from my back down my legs. :( And I just feel out of it, spent a good few minutes throwing up this morning. Just don't know what to do with my self. One of them days. Bleh. -_-

come on girls iv got 2 days befor i go in and want to see your babys befor i go so stop faffin and get labouring!!! lols hope it soon for you both and if helen has seb while im in hosp would someone msg me on facebook and let me know as it the only site i can get on my phone:(

wohooo another day with OH, we have just took a really long walk in the sunshine! hes having a afternoon kip tho so i sneak on here :love:

Funny when we where in sainsbury it was half price on condoms, so i said to OH that we might aswell buy a pack incase we do feel like having sex before the 6week checkup and i be able to get on some sort of contreception again.
And he took the 12 pack and said "how many packs should we buy?"

OH MY GOD. i reckon if we use a couple before noa is 6 week he be lucky! :whistle:

i want noa today but hes still bumming my ribs so i dont think im in any luck there..

Period pains stopped a bit well not stopped but eased then they came back then eased and are now back again lol and Ickie boo keeps pushing his/her head into my floob long and hard and tummy keeps going hard too xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i cant belive im gonna have a baby in my arms within the next 3 weeks... how scary but amazing :cloud9:

but i still dont understand it.. I never though i would have a baby.. and soon.. i will..

I know I will have one in the next week and a half woot!!

Aw! It's so exciting isn't it?! x I can't wait to show him off! Lol! I can't wait to just hold him and do every day things-even changing his nappy and getting up at silly o clock to feed him!

I know!!! I cant wait!!!!!!! :D my period pains have come back and my cervix feels stabby woot!

I've had period pains for days now, yesterday I think I had contractions (first baby so how do I know!!) had them for 5 hours 6-7 mins appart. I was in tears it was hurting that much :(

Thankfully we were going to an active birth class the same afternoon and I was the closest to having my baby out of all the girls.

By the end of the class I was back to normal. I've had pain on and off for the weekend. No show tho or any waters etc. Isla is really active I just hope she pops out soon as I don't think I'd cope with this for 5 weeks :(

Emma x

Aw hope she comes soon for you! x

Despite my lack of sleep last night I'm wide awake now!!!

And me wide awake lol!! Having very random bh really strong every now and then lol hope they increase and get regular then they won't be bh hehe!!

How annoying are bh?! They really pee me off! Think it's because I want proper contractions! Not these fake ones!

Enit! Lol!!! I can't tell if it's the start of something or the middle of nothing lol!!

I've had two BH that were 12 mins apart and really strong like strong period pains a well lol!!!!!! I'm recording bh how desperate am I?????? :rotfl:

Got my appointment for assessment for induction on Friday - how likely are they to do it then or will they leave it til next week...?! (Everything is OK, so I don't think there is any urgency - yet) On the one hand I don't want to be induced but on the other hand I want my baby!!!

They will leave it for a couple of days or a day before 42 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back