October mummy's-are you ready?!

I hacked at my downstairs yesterday Helen! I say hacked cos I couldn't see anything, not even the sides!! I hope I go soon Evie, I don't know how your copeing! I'm so uncomfitable! I asked mum yesterday about when she had me and my bro... My bro, 1st baby was 2 days late, Lacey was 1st baby, 2 days late, I'm 2nd baby, 2 and a half weeks early, this ones 2nd baby and it's 2 and a half weeks to go either tomorrow or Monday! I so wish it would run in the family! Once Tim wakes up, I'm gonna go pester him for sex to try to get things going!! Lol

Last edited:
Lol!! I don't have the energy to :bd: although it's really tempting! Lol oh the temptation haha! Just be like humpfh! It it dint lead to anything however much I enjoy it lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no energy for sex! Or inclination!

Evelina is quiet today.... Wonder if she's gone into labour?! :dance:

I am officially sick to death of the 'niggles' I've been getting!

Started Christmas shopping today and then went to tesco and bought an outfit that says 'i'm daddy's best invention' on it!

Had severe back pain last two days and Seb wouldn't stop wriggling last night!!!! Ow!

saw that outfit in tesco today, its so cute x

I'm confused! - My bump dropped in wk 35 and was confirmed as being fully engaged at my wk 36 appointment, all subsequent checks baby was still engaged. Well, I think the bump has dropped further - is that even possible? At original drop, baby's bum went from rib height to half way between ribs and belly button (feet still under my ribs) now bum feels like it is only just above my belly button and his feet are closer to waist height. What do you think??!!

Yer the baby can engaged then drop forward as well xx

Awe I hope so!!!! Cute!!!!! Xxx

I looked at her profile earlier and she was last on at 1am!

Ooo I hope she's in labour!

I will be so jealous if she has! I'm going to be last! No one will care!

I do hope she has had him though! x

Sods law I will be last lol!!

Her facebook status early this morning was can't sleep! I'll be last! You guys will be long gone and have forgotton me :(

Unless she's slept all day! Lol! Out of all of us I'd of thought she'd let us know!

I'm off for a bath! Feeling sulky today as getting LOADS if bh and I'm sick of them!

Bloody false alarm! x lmao x

hahaha i love it! someone cares :love:

i have had a lovely day :love: demba bought me clothes (i really got spoiled) and the last things for noa :love:

My feets are killing me tho and i was so tired in the end but he kept me in a good mood!
In such a good mood that even tho i was so tired we have tried our best to get Noa out in time for tomorrow!!

i have so much to catch up with and read now :D

(i got quite abit of discharge last few days and its a little bit smelly :sick: is it normal?)

What sort of smelly?? My OH and I both agreed mine ATM and last two pregnancies smells like fresh cooked bread haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back