October mummy's-are you ready?!

MrsR

Reaction score
We are officially due next month seeing as today is the 1st of September! So are we all ready to be mummys for the first time/second time? Soooooo exciting!!!

If you asked me this last week I would've said no but I'm actually getting to the point where I want my body back!! More to the point I want my bladder but and I've had enough of the backache and I've only had that since Sunday! Still haven't got everything but I only need about 3-4 more things but was gonna get everyones Xmas pressie's before little man arrives so need to crack on with that!!
How exciting that the start of the October babies is a month away?!!

I've got to the 'i want my body back' stage now too! I just want to meet him now! Mw asked me yesterday if I was looking forward to birth and I was like 'absolutely! Can not wait'!!! So ridiculously excited! I'm excited to see who has there bubs first (I reckon annie dunno why) and stuff like that! I've still got bits and pieces to buy but it's all stuff for me during and after birth-I'm kind of waiting until I get the yay or nay on home birth first though!

I think I'm ready but feel like
Something is missing lol!! Getting excited tho :D can tell I only have 5 weeks left started to get cramping Braxton hicks and not Just tightening haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm ready but feel like
Something is missing lol!! Getting excited tho :D can tell I only have 5 weeks left started to get cramping Braxton hicks and not Just tightening haha!!

From glimpsing your list the only thing missing now is your baby! Lol x

Lol let's hope so! Lol x bet it's something really big and when baby is born i will be like pass me the .... Oh sh*t!!!!!! I knew it!!!! Lol!!

Gahhh I'm starting to get really scared... =/

I was gonna do a thread like this, this morning lol

I'm soooooooo not ready! Hubby was out of work for a month and has only been in this job for 3 weeks so we haven't bought much at all. (Teach us for waiting so long) Waiting for him to have an early finish this week so we can have a word with the bank...haven't even got a pram/car seat or my bags sorted yet!

Apart from that, i'm all good. Can't believe he'll be here next month :shock:

Lmao this thread has actually made me have a little panicky-freak out. Ahh. Lol.

Look on eBay hun you can get some
Real bargains I got the travel
System i wanted that's £275 in the shop the nappy bag is £50 and the car seat rain cover is £15 and I got it all only used 3 times off eBay for £125 just went and picked it up was well chuffed!! Even got my
Moses basket of eBay £3.70 with 9 sheets worth £120 in shops only used for 3 month lol! Well chuffed!! X

Lmao this thread has actually made me have a little panicky-freak out. Ahh. Lol.

Oops sorry x I can't believe how the time is disappearing!

I'm ready for baby boy to be here :family: and am excited to know that in 7 weeks he will definitely be here :love: - also ready to not be so invalid (sore ankles, sore knee, sore pelvis - can't even walk to the corner shop without feeling ill / hurting! lol!)

I put up the cot last night and it's next to the bed on DH's side (we will eventually swap but I don't think I can get out of bed with it there at the moment - it's one with one side that tucks under so it's right up to the bed) He complained that he kept bumping his knees on it (teehee!).

Only 1.5 weeks left of work, which in itself is really exciting. Yay! No more work for almost a year :cheer:

Have been very poor (due to being super busy) at doing pelvic floors, squats, perineal massage etc etc, so think a full on effort will have to be made once maternity leave actually starts. I'm a little worried about being bored sat at home for possibly 5 weeks with nothing to do (and not able to get out of the house due to being invalid!)

I guess I'm a little apprehensive about the actual birth, in particular if bubs is OK with nothing wrong, but I'm focusing on having him home with me and starting our life together.

I am ready; bag packed, nursery finished and maternity leave starting in 3 weeks.

The only thing we don't have is a car seat but we're waiting until I finish work because I know work will get me vouchers so will use those to help buy it.

I have a feeling I'll be early; somewhere between 37-40 weeks. I only say that as my tummy is starting to feel stretched to capacity and I have started experiencing pressure/ discomfort around where I think my cervix is.

i cant believe it next month although im hoping for end of this month because im struggling i cant walk it takes me 40 mins to do a ten min trip to shops and i have found every wall on the route to sit on to rest im out of breath all time i just want to walk into town for coffee with girls like a normal person again that said i love being pregnant lol

I was gonna do a thread like this, this morning lol

I'm soooooooo not ready! Hubby was out of work for a month and has only been in this job for 3 weeks so we haven't bought much at all. (Teach us for waiting so long) Waiting for him to have an early finish this week so we can have a word with the bank...haven't even got a pram/car seat or my bags sorted yet!

Apart from that, i'm all good. Can't believe he'll be here next month :shock:

i got a graco travel system in a lovely brown colour for £110 on kiddiecare delivered next day was a bargain and i love it

scary... i took my first rlt capsule today and got my yogaball pumped up!

I had a dream last night that I had my little man after a very easy labour and I've woken up this morning really wanting him here now!! Had my works leaving meal last night and got spoilt or shall I say little man got spoilt rotten, now just waiting till Saturday then I've finished work for 10 months!! Don't feel ready to leave work yet, I fill like I could keep going but I'm only going early cos it's easier with Lacey starting school!! So little man can now come from anytime in the next 4 weeks and I'll be happy :D

I woke up this morning really really excited! I can not wait for him now! Lol x I don't want him before 37 weeks otherwise I'll have to go to hospital but once I get to 37 then he can come! Lmao x DD is driving me mad already though regarding Seb and think she'll be unbearable when he arrives!

I want to wait to at least 37 weeks too! Eeeek 33 weeks today!! Oooo had a little flutter in me heart then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back