Apologise in advance but it has to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who 4th is now after her making a new thread in chat. its just sick:-/

im confused; is the 4th one who posted in the pregnancy chat about her being back in hospital?x

One of the alias' has spelt another one of the alias' names wrong in the birth announcements section too!

I posted a reply to her, can't stand people like them... and Carnat so sorry for what she did to you .

To all my lovely pregnant ladies on here....

Thank you so much for posting your comments... im putting this in bold so no1 misses my comment!!! You really dont know how much it means to me to have this support behind me... I was talking with a few ladies on BB and they said i should go for it... my inital worry was to lose many of your ladies trust and think all i wanted was an enemy...

Im sorry alot of you ladies seem to have been affected with her lies... whats worse alot of you have been through the stuff she/her mum/partner/dad/ cousin who ever they are have put on these posts... It disgusts me that

NICKILOU could get away with things like this... im not not shamed to name and shame her!! if it means losing alot of you as friends and possibly being chucked off then thats fine. Im still very hurt that my trust was betrayed....

I hope we can all still support one another and be the big forum family we are. i apologise again if people think i am attention seeking but by the amount of comments i am not the only one. Love to you all and hope all your babies come out safe and well... for those who have lost they wont be forgotten xxx

Can I just state that I'm a member of the BBM group that first started this discussion (I'm actually the one who brought it up lol) and Daniella is a member of that group, and didn't know what PF was until we started talking about this person, so we told her to join.
She's not a troll guys :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

At the risk of being unpopular, I think (based on reading posts, obviously I've not seen pm's) that there is a good chance that a breakdown, trauma or mental illness could just as easily be behind this as a deliberate attention seeking liar. I know that doesn't make it less hurtful for those who have been upset, but it might help with the 'why'.

Hopefully the mods can review ip addresses and sort this out ASAP.

Thank you so much for posting your comments... im putting this in bold so no1 misses my comment!!! You really dont know how much it means to me to have this support behind me... I was talking with a few ladies on BB and they said i should go for it... my inital worry was to lose many of your ladies trust and think all i wanted was an enemy...

Im sorry alot of you ladies seem to have been affected with her lies... whats worse alot of you have been through the stuff she/her mum/partner/dad/ cousin who ever they are have put on these posts... It disgusts me that

NICKILOU could get away with things like this... im not not shamed to name and shame her!! if it means losing alot of you as friends and possibly being chucked off then thats fine. Im still very hurt that my trust was betrayed....

I hope we can all still support one another and be the big forum family we are. i apologise again if people think i am attention seeking but by the amount of comments i am not the only one. Love to you all and hope all your babies come out safe and well... for those who have lost they wont be forgotten xxx

Bless you hun :hugs: xxxx

Hahaha ok - I was all for outing Daniella seeing as her first post came after the alias logged off. Jeez got all paranoid for a moment. Probably best we lay this to rest and let the mods deal with otherwise we're taking the bait. xxx

Don't be silly!!!!!! it is certainly not you that has to worry, I can't see you being chucked off for voicing your opinions on someone, now you have mentioned it everyone has twigged and realised who you are going on about. No one will think you are attention seeking so don't worry about that I understand where you are coming from but I don't think it is fair atall that she is telling lies allover the forum!!!! and letting us read it taking it in and believe it, she should be ashamed of herself and so should her mother!!!!!!!!

Sorry to section hop! But I had noticed this too! Did nobody notice her Sig? One ticker said she had been in love for four years and another said she had been married for 20, how does that work? Lol xx

Hahaha ok - I was all for outing Daniella seeing as her first post came after the alias logged off. Jeez got all paranoid for a moment. Probably best we lay this to rest and let the mods deal with otherwise we're taking the bait. xxx
haha! it's ok:) i understand why people could of got suspicious of me.. but no im not a troll guys!:D sorry if i got anyone paranoid!

haha! it's ok:) i understand why people could of got suspicious of me.. but no im not a troll guys!:D sorry if i got anyone paranoid!

Lol daniella... my bad... i gooded you on here.. sorry i should have explained to everyone that u are a newbie and your real haha... Hope ur ok babe... and thank you for coming on to support... xx

omg soo many replies,I agreed with jayjay earlier this afternoon and its all just escalted from that.
So glad it wasnt just the handful of us on BBM that noticed this.
Again like many this is also my place where i trust opinions of other mums and mumstobe etc etc...
Hope these fake accounts get sorted its not right they can carry on x

Don't be silly!!!!!! it is certainly not you that has to worry, I can't see you being chucked off for voicing your opinions on someone, now you have mentioned it everyone has twigged and realised who you are going on about. No one will think you are attention seeking so don't worry about that I understand where you are coming from but I don't think it is fair atall that she is telling lies allover the forum!!!! and letting us read it taking it in and believe it, she should be ashamed of herself and so should her mother!!!!!!!!

Thank you sweetie you could call me hormonal or what not... but i really dont like people who do this... gets to me.. silly as it may sound but its really got to me that someone can do this.. :hugs: xxxx

Lol daniella... my bad... i gooded you on here.. sorry i should have explained to everyone that u are a newbie and your real haha... Hope ur ok babe... and thank you for coming on to support... xx
ha, its ok! should of wrote my story on my first post so it's kinda my fault for just turning up and not saying who i was! im fine:D and no problem, i HATE people who lie about these kind of things.. makes my blood boil!:mad:xxx.

Thank you sweetie you could call me hormonal or what not... but i really dont like people who do this... gets to me.. silly as it may sound but its really got to me that someone can do this.. :hugs: xxxx

I think it has got to everyone babe.. try not to worry about it, surely mods will sort it soon xx

At the risk of being unpopular, I think (based on reading posts, obviously I've not seen pm's) that there is a good chance that a breakdown, trauma or mental illness could just as easily be behind this as a deliberate attention seeking liar. I know that doesn't make it less hurtful for those who have been upset, but it might help with the 'why'.

Hopefully the mods can review ip addresses and sort this out ASAP.

I completely agree. Just because it's such odd behaviour. I think she maybe needs professional help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back