• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance but it has to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gawd i had no idea mind i tend to stick to just tri 1 from last week and ttc before that,i just dont understand wht popl get out of this its realy sad and to lie about losses well thats just sick and i hope they do not have to go through a loss, i will be very carefull around here from now on which is a real shame xx

Carnat - it started with the mother for me also! There was just something that felt odd, especially when the husband and daughter started posting!

I didn't like to say anything incase I was wrong but I did report them.

The Mum made a beeline for me and kept PM'ing me offering her support for my losses (saying over the years she has suffered too)

Within a day or two of this, she's had the baby and kept PM'ing me things like "I have been breastfeeding for 2 hours and it is so amazing, I was thinking if you and am sure one day your time will come" - it wasn't anything rude of obsence but had a bit of a strange feeling about it.

You don't PM someone who has a history of m/c and is in the precarious early stages of pregnancy gushing about your new baby and making patronising comments like "your time will come"

So I started ignoring her PM's and threads. When the daughter appeared on the scene and the threads started coming thick and fast I kind of lost the will didn't even bother reading them!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Carnat - its sick how she honed in on u like that! She needs sectioned if u ask me!
I'm seeing padded walls and a very tight jacket in her future!! Silly little pest!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

just on for the first time all day think i might be the only one who doesnt have a clue whats going on but tbh you must have mental issues to post in forums when you havent the need to and taking adavantage of peoples good natures and their support and to have more than one account to do so if just beyond a joke.

You lot are more clued up than me! I was completely oblivious but it all makes sense...glad we have lovely ladies on here that are truthful and not dishonest and that this is very rare and first time I've seen it happen! Also it seems that have been evicted from here...as nickilou's last picture added says exiled under her name.

i had my suspicions when both 'seperate' people the mother and daughter both wrote posts in exactly the same manner and using the same font and colours when most people on here just use the standard black font etc. I thought i was being overly suspicious so kept out of it by not posting comments on any of the threads.

It disgusts me though, that someone would post like this - i can only hope that she was doing it due to some mental issue and not sitting there laughing at us all, rallying around and giving her advice and support. It really annoys me though the way she has sent pm's to people - especially you Carnat - it's really not on.

Can i say, i really admire you PinkTink for bringing this up and not standing for it!

just on for the first time all day think i might be the only one who doesnt have a clue whats going on but tbh you must have mental issues to post in forums when you havent the need to and taking adavantage of peoples good natures and their support and to have more than one account to do so if just beyond a joke.

noooo i had no idea either :roll: sorry they seemed to home in on u carnat n those comments she made to u about bf n wat not is just sick she needs help is all i can say, hope u are ok xxxx

I am oblivious to all of this!! Just wanted to say thanks to PinkTink for bringing this to our attention and I that I really feel for those who have had there time and emotions wasted by this very disturbed individual/few xx

Wow I was oblivious to all this too. I really feel for the people that got sucked in by her.

Sorry ladies I havnt had chance to read the entire thread as I'm doing a night feed and half asleep! Can somebody inbox me the name of 3 accounts so I know to stay clear! I'm not awake enough to figure it out!!! Xxx

I am another one who still has no clue as to who these people are. I don't tend to post much in threads about hardships or heartaches as I never know what to say and don't want to make the person feel worse. Having said that, I always get very emotional for the poster and think about them a lot. Hopefully these people haven't suckered me in and had me worrying about them for no reason. All I can say is that liars will always get caught and get what's coming to them and when it happens, I hope it triggers something inside them and they feel guilty about how they treated so many people.

(sorry if it doesn't make sense, lack of sleep typing is not the best)

I can't beleive I felt sorry for her and wished her well. :( Good job you others are on the ball x

Bloody hell!! Just read this thread from start to finish,
I saw the 3 fakets posts, and didn't reply as it felt a bit weird, so wasn't surprised to read on and find out they were a troll
Hope everybody is OK now and not upset still by it all, love to all xxx

I was also totally oblivious to this as I usually just do a quick look and only post if I have something to say or be of use to others! I never for 1 second disbelieved anything that was said by these people! I must be internally blonde lol

Just caught up on all of this ... I'm gobsmacked!

Admittedly, I thought some of the posts were a bit odd, but in my profession I've seen it all and am fully aware that some people are just odd!

Carnat, I'm so sorry for what she/they did to you - it makes me very very angry and defensive on your part!

Lynds ... I truly hope that Mrs_H isn't involved, I think it will break my heart if she is. If she has been caught up like we think, then I feel so bad for her.

Like someone said, some people have illnesses that make them do things like this. I was once on a forum where someone faked their own death :cry: But then some people are spiteful, I don't think we will ever know unfortunately.

Just caught up on all of this ... I'm gobsmacked!

Admittedly, I thought some of the posts were a bit odd, but in my profession I've seen it all and am fully aware that some people are just odd!

Carnat, I'm so sorry for what she/they did to you - it makes me very very angry and defensive on your part!

Lynds ... I truly hope that Mrs_H isn't involved, I think it will break my heart if she is. If she has been caught up like we think, then I feel so bad for her.

Like someone said, some people have illnesses that make them do things like this. I was once on a forum where someone faked their own death :cry: But then some people are spiteful, I don't think we will ever know unfortunately.

I am pretty sure she isn't involved. She is gonna be quite upset when she logs on and sees all this. Although she doesn't log on every day. Poor girl. I just hope everyone gives her a chance when she does come back on. X

it s sad it s made me think twice what i post on here :( dont know what freak is reading it !!

What a strange situation! Was reading all this last night but didn't comment as I'd not posted on any of the original threads. I think I must be very naive - I just don't get why anyone would waste their time making up lies. They've got a very sad life if this is true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back