• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance but it has to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IVE DEFINETLY !100% clicked now!!!! you ladies are so clever I would have never noticed.

This has made me so upset!:(

Plus i am due 21st september and am 16 weeks but she is 14 and due 27th, Im 2 weeks further than her, so angry right nowwww!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know two - whos's the third?!

Someone 'new' posted on this very thread...yawn x

3 accounts? Now Im missing something.. thought there was only 2?

Anyways, more to the point, this definately needed to be said. It irritates me that someone would do this, to affect the women on this site. This is a safe area, where us pregnant women should feel okay to talk about all their stuff going on, good and bad, without feeling judged/mocked and feeling supported instead. We have a load of fantastic ladies on here, and I love coming on to talk babies/symptoms/worries etc, especially when my other friends and family get fed up with it!
I hope this gets sorted soon, and the trust returns!

Ahhhhhhhh now I've clicked on!
I missed most of it but after catching up its quite obvious x

Sent from my GT-I9100

I know who you ladies are talking about. I was suspicious of the labour thread tbh, a lot of things didn't seem to quite add up there.

It is very sad if someone is doing this :(

I'm glad I didn't spend this afternoon replying to those threads, was only going to offer encouragement too.

I can think of a number of reasons someone would do this and none of them are very nice.

Thanks for the warning, I had no idea!

*disappointed*

Maybe I'm mistaken but I'm nearly sure I seen a 3rd male account connected somewhere xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm glad I didn't spend this afternoon replying to those threads, was only going to offer encouragement too.

I can think of a number of reasons someone would do this and none of them are very nice.

Thanks for the warning, I had no idea!

*disappointed*

I did reply And feel like a fool :( xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

And there's another I think...

Sent from my GT-I9100

Actually there have been a few ladies on here that have had their gender given to them earlier than 16 weeks.

That wasn't what alerted me, it was the fact alias number 1 befriended me, said she wanted to be friends as she had suffered multiple losses and then sent me a barrage of PM's telling me all about her delightful newborn (who oddly enough was born pretty much after she joined and days after she PM'd me offering support as she knew what I was going through).

You simply do not do that to someone who has a history of m/c and it in the very early stages of another pregnancy.

It was all very passive agressive "my little angel is amazing I am sure you'll have your's one day etc"

I stopped replying to her PM's and ignored her threads and her second aliases threads.

Not sure who the 3rd alias is though :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Also know who your on about and I thought the posts in baby and toddler were strange!

Keep reporting them ladies and it'll get sorted, ive also seen the third 'male' account x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

She is sick...just seen the third account... This person needs to get a life... Bloody horrible messed up to**er xx

I have just been on her photo bucket and on the 7/8/2011 baby was born APPARENTLY!

Actually there have been a few ladies on here that have had their gender given to them earlier than 16 weeks.

That wasn't what alerted me, it was the fact alias number 1 befriended me, said she wanted to be friends as she had suffered multiple losses and then sent me a barrage of PM's telling me all about her delightful newborn (who oddly enough was born pretty much after she joined and days after she PM'd me offering support as she knew what I was going through).

You simply do not do that to someone who has a history of m/c and it in the very early stages of another pregnancy.

It was all very passive agressive "my little angel is amazing I am sure you'll have your's one day etc"

I stopped replying to her PM's and ignored her threads and her second aliases threads.

Not sure who the 3rd alias is though :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxx

I am so sorry you've been affected like that through this. It truly is disgusting.
Was just filling my fella in about it cos he saw my face whilst reading this, and he said its the lowest of the low.
Good luck Carnat btw, hope it all goes well for you this time :) *fx*

I think there is actually a 4th alias...

xxxxxx

Thought the pics looked dodgy! Some sick people about, heres to getting the accounts closed!!!

I've worked it out now, found all 3, well out of order, think we all need to report it!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare