just to be safe

mrz85

Reaction score
hello ladies since I have been feeling my baby move I have always had problems !!! evan at my 20 week scan the lady doing the scan was like baby is kicking like mad cant u feel it:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:I have since went and got little one checked when not feeling alot of movment and hb has always been found with no problems !! lo has been not very active over the weekend and it s making my pregnacy very stressful :(tommrow to b safe i will go and get checked !! why cant i feel the movments as easy as others !!!!!! when i go get checked it is always fine but I cant help but panic

I'm exactly the same as you lovely! I haven't felt LO at all today.. But then there are days where I feel him move non-stop.. I went to the hospital to get checked last week and as soon as she put the monitor on my belly he gave it an almighty kick - typical!! Haha.. But I know how worrying it can be! :(
Have you been told where your placenta is? I've been told by my midwife that I've got a very active baby, but I barely feel any of the movements due to having an anterior placenta.. But as LO is getting bigger, I'm starting to feel more.. Just wondering if this could be the case for you? xx

just had a look at my notes placenta is posterior....I get so worried go to hospital n everything is fine !!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but just cant rest when she not moving about

Ooh, maybe LOs being a monkey ans messing mummy around! But It's only natural to worry though hun.. I definitely know what you mean though, I kind of felt I had wasted the midwife's time at the hospital because he kicked straight away.. But she was lovely and said that if I ever panicked to go back as soon as I wanted to.. Have you tried a cold can of coke and a lie down for an hour?? Might get LO moving xx

when I go to bed I have been getting movment so i guess i should not really b that worrried !!! yes midwife always say come back if u feel the need which is good they r like that x

That's always the way! Haha.. If you're getting movement when you're going to bed, I'm sure everything is absolutely fine :D Hope you feel more movements soon, try not to worry xx

To be honest I didn't feel anything solid until 23 weeks. And even that was not regular. They say to start keeping an eye on movements from 27 weeks. Xxxx

I am 27 weeks tommrow ..I have hard a hard time with movments!! how many weeks r u belle x

am sure all is fine, maybe baby is being shy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back