• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance but it has to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been more of a lurker than a poster on here recently but I have to say I'm disgusted by what this person has been doing, particularly targeting individuals with pm's. I have always found this forum a friendly place with ladies who are willing to listen and share their experiences and advice and I hope that won't change xx

Only thread i found odd was the one where someone found out the sex at 13 weeks which i know its not possible or so i thought x

28 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Hi just reading through this & shocked someone comes on & lies about things so sensitive. Can't understand why someone would do that!
On the scan note, we found out sex of our LO at 12 & 13 week scan. They said it was only 70% accurate but they were pretty certain LO was a boy. And they were right. Still doesn't excuse any other lies this person or persons may have told xxxxx

Just figured out who they are & I fell for one of them!! The funny thing is, I thought it was odd when one of them came on one day & had their baby the next.
As for being admitted to hospital for a week for sickness...?!?!?
I do hope they get the help they clearly need...
Xxxxx

Just figured out who they are & I fell for one of them!! The funny thing is, I thought it was odd when one of them came on one day & had their baby the next.
As for being admitted to hospital for a week for sickness...?!?!?
I do hope they get the help they clearly need...
Xxxxx
i know.. ive suffered with really bad sickness over the past few weeks and i was just told to rest and eat things with ginger! they never usually tell you an estimated time scale anyway.. they do it by the day and see how you progress each day.. still can't believe someone would lie about something like this..x

lol if its who i think it is then im not shocked, i said to my oh the other day that shes a fake and it bugged me but it was just a feeling and i had no proof or reason to think that, and her hubby too. sad aint it.

if anyone from march mummies remembers there was one a while back, she claimed to have had her bby weeks early, massive bump pics, added me on fb. got banned over something about pics of her baby, weeks later she told me on fb she was preg again..... ppl are strange and a bit sad sometimes

Omg how awful :-( i saw the weird piccys from 2010 being posted when baby was supposed to be born in march 12??

Guess we forget sometimes this is a public forum, lieterally anyone could be on here

lol if its who i think it is then im not shocked, i said to my oh the other day that shes a fake and it bugged me but it was just a feeling and i had no proof or reason to think that, and her hubby too. sad aint it.

if anyone from march mummies remembers there was one a while back, she claimed to have had her bby weeks early, massive bump pics, added me on fb. got banned over something about pics of her baby, weeks later she told me on fb she was preg again..... ppl are strange and a bit sad sometimes

Bev was this the woman who had the baby at 30weeks?? If so I remember telling my
Oh how crazy it is was the baby was such a good weight and no problems etc etc!

I thought the labour post in tri 3 was a bit weird from the couple!

Mum and daughter have been exiled. Not sure about hubby as I could not find his posts?

MrsH_ has not been exiled so I am thinking she is innocent (mod's would have checked and confirmed it was a different IP address?) and was actually being text by "Nicki" and believed everything she was told. She was dragged into this unwillingly.

When and if she does come back on (a few ladies on here say she doesn't post every day) I am sure she will give her side of the story so I think we need to make sure she is not "attacked"

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guys, whilst I understand how upsetting and frustrating trolls are, troll hunts do nothing but give them the attention they desire! If you've got concerns about a member, best thing to do is contact admin/ a mod :flower:

yeah it was, she got banned for posting pics of a lo that wasnt hers saying it was etc. she was really odd and after chatting with her a few times on fb i concluded she lived in a fantasy world or something. that was her 5th lo she said and 5 weeks later she was claiming to be preg again to me on fb. she even signed up here again after being banned and posted in march mummies trying to hint at her previous identity

I remember her bev! She friended me on fb too. I deleted her when I realised who it was.

Guys, whilst I understand how upsetting and frustrating trolls are, troll hunts do nothing but give them the attention they desire! If you've got concerns about a member, best thing to do is contact admin/ a mod :flower:

That is a really good point. I started to think this after it all blew up and thought anyone new reading it might also have the wrong idea about the type of forum it is. I think this is a great forum an although I still support the OP post I would love to see a report button on a post that is deemed a breach of the forums rules. Not sure how easy that could be put in place....if there is any easy way of reporting posts please let me know. Quickly read through the T&T and can only see a contact us link - is that the appropriate place to report?

PS I already spotted another troll on JayJays thread this morning...

xxxx

There is a report button already. Look at the top right of my post and you'll see a triangle to the right of the date. Click on that and it will give you a box to put your comment or reason for reporting. It won't send the report until you send it x

I have not read this whole thread, only the first few posts, as I am out for the day with my boys. If you have an issue with certain members you need to contact us so that we can investigate, not make threads about them on the forum! Fair enough, the majority of suspicions are right but there are also cases where people suspect that someone is not genuine and they are, and in these cases people's comments can be very hurtful - especially when they have come here for support on something that seems unbelievable. I will read this properly when I get home tonight as I am on my phone but if you think anything is not right with a thread or a member could you please either post in the Ask a Moderator section or report one of their posts. Thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back