• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance.. repost onto here 2... Needs to be said... Sorry

You have done nothing wrong Wifey hun,

I was just trying to explain that this person has been lying and telling untruths for attention and playing on people's kindness.

Mine included - that is why I am so angry.

However it is no-one else's concern and I am sure the mod's will sort it all out.

Lots of love to all the wonderful ladies on here which is 99.9% of you

xxxxxxxxx

Sorry pinktink didnt mean to hijack your thread.

I forgot how hard it was having such a young child im so short tempered at min and I know sometimes its hard not to come across nasty in text.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Sorry pinktink didnt mean to hijack your thread.

I forgot how hard it was having such a young child im so short tempered at min and I know sometimes its hard not to come across nasty in text.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

You have nothing to be sorry for... i apologise that it may have been wrong of me to put the feeds up... i did however message the 'people' and they carried on. which shocked me more... Alot of women have been hurt in this process and i dont want to lose the protection of the trust and family of this forum... I fully understand where you come from and i whole heartley didnt mean to upset anyone... I guess i did before i thought... I hope your Little one is ok and that you get some rest soon... it cant be easy. xxxxx

I must have been living under a rock to for the past 33 weeks!. I myself havent come across any comments from certain people..But i will be steering clear otherwise :)

Me too!! I've missed everything!!:shock: hope you girls that have been affected by this are ok. Xxxx

I must have been living under a rock to for the past 33 weeks!. I myself havent come across any comments from certain people..But i will be steering clear otherwise :)

Me too!! I've missed everything!!:shock: hope you girls that have been affected by this are ok. Xxxx

I think I am in this category!! rock and hiding place :)

I really hope that this get's sorted for you ladies who have been affected by it, this place is like a resting place sometimes where we can let all emotions fly because we know there are people who are or have experianced it and that helps us......

xx

Just read this in tri 2 section. Found out two fakes! they def have a problem!!! X

Thanks hun!..Was just about to post about that and how things look really dodgy!..Will be steering well clear of the 'fakes' :) x

I too haven't the foggiest what's going on, but I'm glad that I've been lucky and all photo you lovely ladies that I have met are genuine as car aw I'm aware, massive hugs to those of you that this nasty person has hurt xxx

Hmmm predictive text on my phone has had me in that last post lol! Hopefully you all understood it though :) Xx

Totally missed anything going on!!!

Hope the Mods get round to dealing with this asap... where are the mods???

xxxxx

luckily i think the mods have seen it as all the posts have been removed as far as i can see!:)

Last edited:
ony just caught up with both threads!!

Glad someone did something about it, i only commented on the very first post wishing luck but the next day when labour apparently started and all the dogy labour posts, i knew exactly how fake it was after having two kids before and friends having babies and hearing loads of birth stories i knew it was totally made up!!

never congratulated or commented on any other post after that, as i was'nt being fooled just glad someone else realised too :)

Good luck to all the Ladies on here and wish you all the luck in the world and hopefully no more fakes will come on here :) xxxx

why would people do this? we come on here to give/receive advice and support, not to be laughed at. These people should be ashamed of themselves :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back