• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance but it has to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't admins be able to see if these accounts are all linked to the same ip address?x

Sent from my GT-I9100

People are saying a 4th might go be nosey and try and find out, wonder how many more they are xx

Anyone know how to report on here, I cannot find the male account linked to it though

4?? Why would someone go to so much trouble to deceive everyone? I really dobt understand what goes through someones head to do that.. And what they did to you carnat, disgusting! :( xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I think there is actually a 4th alias...

xxxxxx

I can't believe the posts u got send hun, definitely not what u need :hugs:

I thought that alias was very strange from the first posts I saw, had her baby the very next day of joining :shock:

Not sure about the 4th? Where have they posted?

Point me in the right direction & I'll join you in reporting!! Is it against the rules to state usernames or certain posts? Lol xx

Has the 4th just posted in pregnancy chat Carnat? xx

Love how people have brought the threads in question to the top of the page so everyone can find them :)

Well in this case I think PF rules should be an exception... disgusting people:(

I know 2, dont know the guy or the 4th? any pointers and Ill join in reporting?

Thanks ladies...such a shame. Won't be wasting my time posting on their threads. xx

U will find the guy in the birth announcement thread of the older alias

I believe the 4th posted in Pregnancy chat as the 3rd (or 2nd - I can't keep up) is now back in the hospital :shock:

I'm fine., I realised alias one was odd, so ignored her PM's and stayed away from her threads (so by default I actually missed most of the other aliases threads until this evening)

I knew straight away who it was though when I read this thread...

Anyway my evening has been interrupted enough so I am off to watch my film...

As I say for the one nasty peice of work there are so many lovely ladies here so it doesn't change my mind about this place at all

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member