• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance but it has to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to just jump in here but I'm so glad someone mentioned her!!! Why on earth would she feel the need to make this stuff up?!?! Bored in life? Do something with it then, don't make up stuff on a pregnancy forum. Deary me. What a silly girl!!

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

God i must be so slow, just caught up with all of this!
I tend to just skip quickly through the posts so cant say I had ever particularily noticed any of these aliases.
All I can think is that the person in question must have either a really boring,dull life to want to do these things or they are genuinely mentally unwell in which case they should go and seek help.
Either way, lets hope it stops here.

I still can't figure out all 4 troll accounts tho. Just nicki and Rosie are ones I have guessed

I still can't figure out all 4 troll accounts tho. Just nicki and Rosie are ones I have guessed

Iv found a bill in preg announcements, I'm confused...she's just had a baby yet preg again...maybe iv misread, xx

i THINK theres a male one who's posted in the birth announcement bit.. not entirely sure though!

the male account has only.posted in birth announcements I think and the other is just posting in chat. x

Iv found a bill in preg announcements, I'm confused...she's just had a baby yet preg again...maybe iv misread, xx

Just been told who last one is. Got bfp around same time as me and I have been chatting to her! Actually cried one day when she was having problems I was so worried for her. X

Just been told who last one is. Got bfp around same time as me and I have been chatting to her! Actually cried one day when she was having problems I was so worried for her. X

Oh I'm all confused, I think iv got 3..I dnt think iv had any conversations tho, hope not!

Just realized one of the alias started the "when did you tell your OH/DH you were pregnant" thread in chat. Reading Rosie and Nickis posts now it would make sense them.being fake but I didn't clock on at the time. x

Ive just clocked on too! How can someone lie about something so precious?!
Disgusting. they should be ashamed!!

I think there are only 3. I really can't believe MrsH is one. She has a journal!

Just having a nose around on various sections on the fourm and have followed this thread and worked it out, acutally unbelievable that a person/people would go to so much hassle to make up bullshit like this!

This is what disturbs me most, in birth announcements there are pics and in one there's a wee naked baby, now I hope to god that that baby is actually the child of the poster whoever they may be and not some other womans child! Xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Daniella :) xxx
Thankyou!:Dxxx.

Welcome too - I see on your profile that we are due the same day! Hope you'll stick around and find out that we're not always so suspicious of new people. This is the first proper 'troll hunt' that I have seen on here and I've been on everyday since i joined.

Well done to Pinktink for highlighting the concern.... I had thought things odd but never suspected a troll. I will never understand the lengths that people will go too to get kicks!

Oh, and for all you ladies who have been hurt by what this person has done - :hugs:

I think there are only 3. I really can't believe MrsH is one. She has a journal!

there are 4 :( I know who they all are. worked it out before took me quite abit of rooting around though

All the threads appear to have been deleted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back