• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance.. repost onto here 2... Needs to be said... Sorry

Pinktink23

Reaction score
Good Evening Ladies...

I apologise in advance as what i am going to say may not be what some people would like to hear but i need to say it.
I and some other ladies have been talking and have got to know each other... its been the greatest experience so far of my pregnancy getting to know you all better... as alot of you know i havent had the chance to see my midwife only on ONE occasion. To put my trust in you ladies and tell you the things that sometimes are even hard to tell my bestfriends. I have had complications where i have been hospitalised and its been nice to have the support.....
WHAT i DONT APPRECIATE is liers coming onto the site and making up false stories.... i wont be naming names, as i am sure if you have has suspicions who i am refering too then you know its not just me being paranoid. Its very hard to come onto a website with strangers and share your experience i hope we are all doing it to help OTHERS out aswell as ourselfs. I would never share something that was false, to get attention (which in my eyes is what i have seen over the past few threads) Alot of women use this website and need others advise to play with their heart strings and play with PREGNANT womens emotions is SICKENING...
We have alot of ladies who have been through the pregnancy and doing it again and alot of first time mums. I am shocked that if this person or people are doing this for attention you have made my blood boil. It is VERY disrespectful and has put my trust at a low height. I think if i wasnt so bothered i would have laughed things off... BUT its now been pushed to the limit.
If however no1 agrees with me then i understand and judge me for some words that i believe to be true then this i also understand. But from this website i hope to make new friends n share experience.... YOU MADAME I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN YOUR GAMES:shakehead:..... thanks for reading... xxx

Didn't want to read & run wish I knew what was going on though I must have missed something :-(

Maybe you should take it up with the person in question rather than making a rude negative post.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

its not rude and negative... has plenty of positives in my post. Im just hurt that someone would make up alot of distressing comments... and being played like a fool... its not nice. x

Im not saying that your wrong for feeling like you do just isnt there better ways to deal with it. im not making excuses for them as I have no idea who your talking about but your post also screams attention seeking.

Sorry im not meaning to sound nasty I just yey so frustrated with things like this it does come across as negative and most people use this forum support.

Please try not to take this the wrong way as im not wanting to fight.

i understand where u are coming from wifey... i honestly do i apologise for people thinking im attention seeking i really do but i needed to say something... i use this as support and put my trust in these people to be fooled... wasnt nice...

I really don't blame you for how you are acting and i 100% agree with with you. I don't know what has happened but i would be damning anyone who made up lies about me hense one of my first ever post telling mine and OH side of a story againist his ex. I hope it gets sorted for your sake hunni you don't need this whilst pregnant x x x just take care of yourself and if you need rant we are here for you x x x

Read thread in tri 2 also and really have missed something. Hope it all gets sorted. x

I understand how you feel and think I know who you are referring to.

Iv had a god awful day iv got a 17 day old and a very ill 12 month old son so sorry if I come across harsh im exhausted. Not your fault I know

Maybe you should take it up with the person in question rather than making a rude negative post.

Wifey, I hope things have been clarified for you but someone has set up multiple accounts and posted a lot of false information on here.

I have myself been a target and was friended by this person as one of her aliases had suffered multiple losses.

Turns out it is highly likely this person has ever had a loss and as someone with a history of miscarriage [and trying my hardest to get through this scary time with my current pregnancy] I am disgusted by this.

I think the OP was as mild and as fair as she could be!

xxxxxxxx

I understand how you feel and think I know who you are referring to.

Iv had a god awful day iv got a 17 day old and a very ill 12 month old son so sorry if I come across harsh im exhausted. Not your fault I know

awwww hunni i hope your 12 month old gets better soon for your sake its not easy when they are ill and it will be worse with you also having a baby as well i hope you are ok x x x

I have no idea what's happened but hey I agree liars and never the way forward xxx

Hope lo is ok Wifey and I don't blame you for being protective of the forums peace....glad you realised that pinktink was trying to do the same in her own way. xx

Wifey, I hope things have been clarified for you but someone has set up multiple accounts and posted a lot of false information on here.

I have myself been a target and was friended by this person as one of her aliases had suffered multiple losses.

Turns out it is highly likely this person has ever had a loss and as someone with a history of miscarriage [and trying my hardest to get through this scary time with my current pregnancy] I am disgusted by this.

I think the OP was as mild and as fair as she could be!

xxxxxxxx

I dont agree with her posting like this but I have already apologized if I came across harsh however I do agree with how she feels, I just hope everyone is right (it does seem dodgy) and they are not looking for genuine support.

I must have been living under a rock to for the past 33 weeks!. I myself havent come across any comments from certain people..But i will be steering clear otherwise :)

Thanks everyone, he has conjunctivitus in both eyes a cheast infection, fever and full of cold.

I know she was just expressing how she feels and im sorry for coming across harsh

:friends: You don't have to apologise Wifey, don't be so hard on yourself? Must be so stressful having a sick LO one, not nice when you can't really help them. xxxx

sounds like you need some help hunni so you can rest as well x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back